SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Well in V3 there was actually RP and it worked perfectly. In V4 trolls came and just did whatever and now PW is one massive troll fest of war... its retarded.

Anyway back on topic... Jarvy could you consider making it a pw type multiplayer because I think i have a solution to the bs :grin: :grin:  Would anyone like to hear it?

Jarvy, did you consider what characters would act as a lords for which faction?  :grin:
( I already know you would include all nine ringwraiths for Mordor.  :mrgreen:)

I have some suggestions for you:
Mordor - ringwraiths, Gothmog ( deformed orc from Return of the King movie  :mrgreen: ), Grishnakh, Shagrat, Gorbag, Mouth of Sauron...
Rohan -  Theoden, Eomer, Erkenbrand, Theodred, Elfhelm, Grimbold, Glamdring, Gamling, Hama...
Gondor - Faramir, Boromir, Denethor, Imrahil, Irolas ( guy from ROTK movie), Beregond, Aragorn...
Isengard - Saruman, Lurtz, Ugluk, Sharku ...

this is for when the l@tr parts of the mod comes out (names for characters)
elves: elrond thranduil legolas gil-galad elrohir elladan haldir celeborn and galadriel.
dwarves: dain thorin thror kili fili gloin gimli  thrain durin  dain iron foot bard if dale is a dwarven sub faction in the later part of the mod.
morodr/isengard/gundabad/misty mountains what ever evil faction: balrog of moria.
rohan/elves: treebeard.

Docm30 said:
Technically he stole it so it's not really his, but it is indeed a sword. That list obviously wasn't assembled with a great deal of knowledge.
Well it was just lying there in a cave so why not take it? :smile: Also, I believe at the end of RoTK he leaves it in Minas Tirith before leaving with the last ship at the Grey Havens.

i believe i read somewhere that it first belonged to a noldor king along with sting (sting serving as a short sword)

Ser Jaime Lannister said:
Thane_of_Dhirim said:
Rohan -  Theoden, Eomer, Erkenbrand, Theodred, Elfhelm, Grimbold, Glamdring, Gamling, Hama...
Isn't Glamdring Gandalfs sword?

My mistake.  :mrgreen: I was to write Gamling, but I mispelled ( thinking exactly about similiarity of those two names :razz: ) and put both of them by mistake. Sorry. I was tired.

Docm30 said:
Technically he stole it so it's not really his, but it is indeed a sword. That list obviously wasn't assembled with a great deal of knowledge.

You don't have to be rude.  :roll: I am sure I know a lot more about Middle earth than you think. :wink:
And he didn' stole it, he just took it from a cage of stone trolls, who left it there with other loot they take. ( they actually stole it from some unnamed dwarves, who wielded those weapons during Wars of the dwarves and orcs.)
It's actually a long way for that swords, from the last king of Gondolin to Gandalf and Thorin.

NoobLord said:
Fili and Kili are dead.
Epicrules said:
Gil-galad died in the war of the last alliance, it wouldn't really make a lot of sense to have him here. Thorin died at the Battle of Five Armies.
yer but it was just a suggestion plus i couldnt remeber any of the the other 13 dwarves names from the hobbit or any other elf names i could remember the name suggestions were just names from memory nothing else.
but i see your points

Back
Top Bottom