SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

There are so few who know how to do what you do or who have your patience and your knowledge.I so appreciate  what you're doing.
This community needs people like you.
My opinion is composed by two words: Masterwork piece.

Jarvisimo said:
Quick video. :smile:

I salud you !!

35nbqrd.jpg

SEEMS LEGIT, hahah  :mrgreen:

Still nothing but the best, been keeping up with this for a while and you have kept my interest, that's for sure.

I'm quite impressed with this mod insofar; if anything, I must say that your hard work and determination is more than enough to match any of the mods I have ever played, and I can assure you - I've been playing since the original hegemony(actually, warrider, but that wasn't M&B yet :razz:)

A lot of forum goers change their avatars for the holidays. :smile:

I just posted that to sign up for this thread, because the mod looks so awesome. :smile:

Hey Jarvis..I'm new there..but I have some suggestions for this mod! Oh..and sorry for my bad english!

1.I saw in Propeshy of Pendor or A Clash of kings (i don't remember) you can talk with a lord to join his army! You beggin with a rank(example ******* Militia and it give militia's quipment and after a week or more...you gain exp and you grow in rank..let's say ******* infantry and you will have infantry equipment)! It would be nice to be a ranger of Faramir! And sorry again for my bad english!
2.Witch King with his fire sword!(extended edition movie) I saw a sword with fire(I think in Blood in the West) but it was Anduril!
3.Mithril! Add it  give you a significantly body armor!
4. Mines of Moria/Moria! I think it must be neutral...cuz there are goblin and of course, a beast of Khazad (Balrog) and the globins of Moria don't suport Sauron
5.Naval Battles !
6.Like in the movie..it's nice to add bombs/mines for Isengard!
7.Catapults for Mordor and trebuchets for Gondor ( like in Age of Machinery for M&B)
8.Add Golum(Smeagol) who can steal money/items from a lord/city
9.Well...the Rohirrim Helmet isn't so good! You can take the Nordic Helmet(from native) and remake him!
10.Add One Ring (only one who you can take from Sauron or with cheats) and give you strenght!
11. Old Shelob with her's spiderlings!
12. FealBeast (as a horse for Witch King and for 3 ringwraiths!
13. Mumakil ( In blood in the west ...are horse with models of mumakils)
14.Add some extra characters! Lurtz/Gothmog/Grima/Galadriel/Denethor!

OneRing said:
Hey Jarvis..I'm new there..but I have some suggestions for this mod! Oh..and sorry for my bad english!

1.I saw in Propeshy of Pendor or A Clash of kings (i don't remember) you can talk with a lord to join his army! You beggin with a rank(example ******* Militia and it give militia's quipment and after a week or more...you gain exp and you grow in rank..let's say ******* infantry and you will have infantry equipment)! It would be nice to be a ranger of Faramir! And sorry again for my bad english!
2.Witch King with his fire sword!(extended edition movie) I saw a sword with fire(I think in Blood in the West) but it was Anduril!
4. Mines of Moria/Moria! I think it must be neutral...cuz there are goblin and of course, a beast of Khazad (Balrog) and the globins of Moria don't suport Sauron
5.Naval Battles !
7.Catapults for Mordor and trebuchets for Gondor ( like in Age of Machinery for M&B)
9.Well...the Rohirrim Helmet isn't so good! You can take the Nordic Helmet(from native) and remake him!
10.Add One Ring (only one who you can take from Sauron or with cheats) and give you strenght!

I can answer some of your questions:

1. This is the Freelancer mod, as of now it isn't in it but it's unclear whether it'll be in the release.
2. I don't really follow the question but the Witch-King does not have a flaming sword in the mod nor is it called Andúril.
3. No answer for now.
4. It's probably gonna be in there when the mod reaches the Misty Mountains, as of now only Gondor, Rohan, Isengard and Mordor are in.
5. No answer for now.
6. I don't know how the hell that would work, as a siege weapon I think it's a tad bit OP and as a normal weapon extremely OP so don't count on it.
7. According to Jarvy it's very hard to make bots good shots with these things so as far as I know they won't be in.
8. That would just be an outright pain in the arse.
9. There'll be plenty of items to choose from so don't worry about it! :wink:
10. We've been over this on our own forum (click my sig, links to there) and we've come to the conclusion that it would be OP so it won't be in.
11. Interesting, very interesting. A cool loot cave with a backdoor into Mordor... Very interesting, I like it!
12. I've heard that it is nigh on impossible to code that properly and it would just be OP for the Nazgûl since you can barely hit them.
13. I think Grandmaster made it work something like that but I don't know if Jarvy has said code. I hope he does.
14. Lurtz, check. Gothmog, check. Denethor, check. Gríma, not so much check. Galadriel, won't be in first release, so no answers for now.

I hope I have given you some useful answers! :wink:

NoobLord said:
OneRing said:

5.Naval Battles !

I can answer some of your questions:

1. This is the Freelancer mod, as of now it isn't in it but it's unclear whether it'll be in the release.
2. I don't really follow the question but the Witch-King does not have a flaming sword in the mod nor is it called Andúril.
3. No answer for now.
4. It's probably gonna be in there when the mod reaches the Misty Mountains, as of now only Gondor, Rohan, Isengard and Mordor are in.
5. No answer for now.
6. I don't know how the hell that would work, as a siege weapon I think it's a tad bit OP and as a normal weapon extremely OP so don't count on it.
7. According to Jarvy it's very hard to make bots good shots with these things so as far as I know they won't be in.
8. That would just be an outright pain in the arse.
9. There'll be plenty of items to choose from so don't worry about it! :wink:
10. We've been over this on our own forum (click my sig, links to there) and we've come to the conclusion that it would be OP so it won't be in.
11. Interesting, very interesting. A cool loot cave with a backdoor into Mordor... Very interesting, I like it!
12. I've heard that it is nigh on impossible to code that properly and it would just be OP for the Nazgûl since you can barely hit them.
13. I think Grandmaster made it work something like that but I don't know if Jarvy has said code. I hope he does.
14. Lurtz, check. Gothmog, check. Denethor, check. Gríma, not so much check. Galadriel, won't be in first release, so no answers for now.

I hope I have given you some useful answers! :wink:

Thanks for answers! And I know the idea with Gollum isn't so good..but I know a better idea!
And of course..more suggestions!

1. You can recruit/capture Gollum and send him to spy another faction/lord/city/castle! I know you can send companions to spy...but Gollum is more faster and get more information:
-about what is a realm doing
-politics of factions
-numbers of soldiers in a lord party(ex 200 : 100 swadian knights 100 vaegir archers)
-where is a lord/where he go
-numbers of soldiers garrisoned in a city/castle
-more information about a faction(who is marshal/how goes the war/they futures plans/a relation of a lord with his liege etc.)
2.In tavern you can recruit corsairs
3. More items:sad:like a book to read)
-phial of Galadriel(Frodo/Sam use it against Old Shelob: info) give you intelligence
-ent water - give you intelligence
-oak life from bag end - give you health
-evenstar pendant (info: Arwen necklace) - give you health
4. More characters: Eomer/Mounth of Sauron/Hadhod
5. In a picture from Helm Deep scene of this mod..I saw a native siege tower(or how its called)...well for Isengard is nice to make ladders like in the movie...no native ladders and for Mordor...they siege towers....
6. In caracter creation  menu..its nice to add class hobbit(because in The Hobbit, Gandalf told Bilbo that his ancestor was in battle,riding a horse and head off the globin commander...soo the hobits can wear armours and fight)
7. If this mod takes time in War of the Ring...then I think Sauron must remain a eye because is more realistic like in the movies or books(I want to say its not need to make a Sauron in his body as a normal liege..if you know what I say)...and who will speak for him will be Mounth Of Sauron(with a total conversation example: I am Mounth Of Dark Lord Sauron! Speak quickly! / Dark Lord want offer you a chance to surrender and let you go! / You want to join Sauron and be one of he's commander? etc.) Of course,Sauron will be the lord of the Mordor(liege/king....) but..let's say...the messenger/emisarr of Sauron will be Mounth Of Sauron who will take his place! Or if they can make a big eyes of fire...it would be nice...but I think this is very hard to do that!

This mod definitely has mumakil models mad by la_grandmaster, if you search for mumakil you should find pictures of them i think

Back
Top Bottom