SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I joined the forms but honestly is faster searching here for new updates. My dead comment was the lack of new posts for a few days in the thread.
I know jarvy is working hard on the mod so no hurrys :wink:

I remember that somewhere within the 366 pages that exist there was a page about signatures (I think that's were I got mine from). I may be incorrect and if I am incorrect could some kind sir point me (or tell me, which is totally fine too) in/the right direction to the signature page?

Yeah, in my opinion one of the main ways for the mod to get the recognition it deserves is through people updating and posting on this forum - it attracts attention from people who may not have noticed it before - the other forum requires that people are already aware of the mod

do you guys know if your first part of the mod ( gondor rohan mordor and isengard) is ready to go or will be ready to go before 2014

Possibly guys, I'm going as fast as I can!
Sorry for lack of updates; there's not much to show right now but you can expect a big announcement soon. Not release, but a big announcement.

http://p3d.in/KwCiJ

Jarvisimo said:
Possibly guys, I'm going as fast as I can!
Sorry for lack of updates; there's not much to show right now but you can expect a big announcement soon. Not release, but a big announcement.

http://p3d.in/KwCiJ
Looks good, but a bit weird for me...
Still a very good job.  :smile:

Kaampper said:
Any chance of seeing a Beta before 2014 ?:grin: :lol:

As far as i know BETA exsists but we can not play it because reasons and it is fun to feel like a real developer with closed beta.

Haters gonna hate.

Will the dwarven sword be actually ingame? Since the dwarven race won't be put into the mod yet, will it be equipable by humans?

Back
Top Bottom