SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

So i know that the elven faction will be put into an update of this mod, but could there be a high elven faction or skins. Those elves are the sickest!!!! Just an idea

Yeah those Elves!! They have the sickest armor.  Like the elves in your profile picture.  They could be a high class unit cause they have such good armor , weapons, training, etc.

Brego said:
Might be just my monitor, but the difference does seem quite noticeable :razz:
asddsdv.jpg
Darker looks much better.

tavernwench55 said:
Yeah those Elves!! They have the sickest armor.  Like the elves in your profile picture.  They could be a high class unit cause they have such good armor , weapons, training, etc.

Did they still wear that same kind of armor in late Third Age? Seems unlikely considering the time gap.

Elves will be added later on. It will be some time in the futere so don't get to exited for that stuff yet.
Also Jarvy, how is the progress on the forest map? I would really like to know if it is corupted or just to full of junk...

EDIT: And yes they still used that armour :wink:

The actual size of Orc bodies are 90% the size of that of humans, and they are also smaller due to a crooked back, etc.

Use the search tool!  :razz:

Epicrules said:
haza said:
That is amazing, and im sure orcs armoured in that can stop a piddly rohan charge  :roll:

Peter Jackson disagrees.
I see what you did there.  :lol:

1. Anyone know if/when this is out? It looks so good that, while looking at the spoilers, I had to change my underpants four times.
2. There seem to be no SP LOTR mods for Warband. :sad: Is there a way I can get TLD to work for warband?

i_am_sam82 said:
1. Anyone know if/when this is out? It looks so good that, while looking at the spoilers, I had to change my underpants four times.
Nope!

i_am_sam82 said:
2. There seem to be no SP LOTR mods for Warband. :sad: Is there a way I can get TLD to work for warband?
If there were, I wouldn't be making this, would I?
And no, there isn't.

i_am_sam82 said:
Thought as much. Well are there ANY LOTR mods for warband, out now?
Well, there is Blood in the West, but it's dragon puke, do NOT EVEN ATTEMPT IT. It copied models from Third Age Total War, everything is lava, the map is unchanged, and Sauron can be friends with Gondor. Oh, and the faces look like dead rats.

Back
Top Bottom