SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the heads up Yarrum, I'll heed your advice and head back into my photoshop-cave :wink:

edit: updated

anfaafafafafa.png

sorry if this is a dumb question, i'm new to these forum things. But will this mod which is awesome by the way, be a rar. file? I can't seem to download those into my modules folder.

To extract .rar files to regular directories (like your module folder) you need to download them with a program called WinRar. Its a free download and installer and it makes extraction really easy. Just google "winrar" and you should be all set.

Yarrum said:
Looking good, as usual Count. My only comment, and this applies to the rest of the Southern Fiefdom units as well, is that I wouldn't use the star of the Dunedain on their armor. That seems like a piece of heraldry that we've seen in the movies to be reserved for elite units like the fountain guard, so I don't think minor fiefdom troops like Anfalas archers would have that symbolism, especially since Anfalas doesn't really have any Dunedain heritage. Same goes for the Lossarnach units; I'd save the star for Pelargir and maybe Dol Amroth.
So much depth to the world of Middle Earth. And to think at one point I believed Rohan, Gondor and Mordor/Isengard were the only groups. :sad:

usnavy30 said:
Or Peazip which is free and i had a better serive as WInRAR costs money after trial version of 20? or so days of use
Don't tell anybody this...

but that free trial...

doesn't matter...

I have used it for the past year...

nothing's happened.

Shhhhh....

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I'm pretty sure once you get to St. Peter's gates they check if you used WinRaR and never paid for it. If you didn't, you go to hell.

Needless to say, heaven's a pretty empty place.

Except for that one guy who bought it while drunk.

Will the hair be visible with some helmets? I always have long hair on my characters, and when I use some helmets where my long hair would be visible but isn't I get kinda frustrated! I've seen mods that fixes this, so I just wonder if you will do the same here?

Sometimes people tied their hair back before battle so it wouldn't get in the way and put it under their helmet.
If you want to see your hair may I suggest having no helmet?

First off, yes, it's possible to make the hair remain whilst wearing certain helmets.
However, the model of the hair causes clipping issues with the helmet, making it look retarded (like you've glued bits of hair onto the outside of your helmet! :L), so I probably won't.

The mod will be available both as a simple installation (a .zip file) and if you guys like, I'll make an installer for it too. :p

Awesome Count, as always!

Back
Top Bottom