SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I suppose that's why they introduced a hilariously awful elf - dwarf love triangle in Desolation of Smaug. So when Kili dies in There and Back Again, they can elicit a cheap emotional response from the audience rather than being another background dwarf that nobody knows the name of.

Docm30 said:
What are people that haven't read the books even doing here?

Maybe because we are here for the mod and not to see you discuss books and movies 24/7. If you are that bored why don't you simply create your own thread and talk there  :wink:

Don't bother replying, i do not wish to start and argument...

Isilendis said:
Docm30 said:
What are people that haven't read the books even doing here?

Maybe because we are here for the mod and not to see you discuss books and movies 24/7. If you are that bored why don't you simply create your own thread and talk there  :wink:

Well said sir, well said.

Isilendis said:

Yes, that one post I made that was somewhat related to the lore shows how desperate I am to discuss the books and movies 24/7.

Isilendis said:

Then don't throw in your five cents in an attempt to get the last word.

Books have been out for ages so it technically can't be seen as spoilers IMO :grin: Except information about the fate of this new girl Tauriel. Thoughts on her anyone? Myself, i don't know what to make of her.. She just doesn't.. 'fit' properly I guess..

Please discuss The Hobbit on the appropriate thread. Either here on Taleworlds or on our forum's off topic section.

And please don't argue. Docm isn't rude. He's just ever so slightly sociopathic. But then I suppose we all are. Please try to get along.

If I must contribute to the off topic and share my opinion: Yes the dwarf-elf love triangle was awful, hilarious and had me cringing in my cinema seat.

Back
Top Bottom