Hey Jarvis..I'm new there..but I have some suggestions for this mod! Oh..and sorry for my bad english!
1.I saw in Propeshy of Pendor or A Clash of kings (i don't remember) you can talk with a lord to join his army! You beggin with a rank(example ******* Militia and it give militia's quipment and after a week or more...you gain exp and you grow in rank..let's say ******* infantry and you will have infantry equipment)! It would be nice to be a ranger of Faramir! And sorry again for my bad english!
2.Witch King with his fire sword!(extended edition movie) I saw a sword with fire(I think in Blood in the West) but it was Anduril!
3.Mithril! Add it give you a significantly body armor!
4. Mines of Moria/Moria! I think it must be neutral...cuz there are goblin and of course, a beast of Khazad (Balrog) and the globins of Moria don't suport Sauron
5.Naval Battles !
6.Like in the movie..it's nice to add bombs/mines for Isengard!
7.Catapults for Mordor and trebuchets for Gondor ( like in Age of Machinery for M&B)
8.Add Golum(Smeagol) who can steal money/items from a lord/city
9.Well...the Rohirrim Helmet isn't so good! You can take the Nordic Helmet(from native) and remake him!
10.Add One Ring (only one who you can take from Sauron or with cheats) and give you strenght!
11. Old Shelob with her's spiderlings!
12. FealBeast (as a horse for Witch King and for 3 ringwraiths!
13. Mumakil ( In blood in the west ...are horse with models of mumakils)
14.Add some extra characters! Lurtz/Gothmog/Grima/Galadriel/Denethor!
I can answer some of your questions:
1. This is the Freelancer mod, as of now it isn't in it but it's unclear whether it'll be in the release.
2. I don't really follow the question but the Witch-King does not have a flaming sword in the mod nor is it called Andúril.
3. No answer for now.
4. It's probably gonna be in there when the mod reaches the Misty Mountains, as of now only Gondor, Rohan, Isengard and Mordor are in.
5. No answer for now.
6. I don't know how the hell that would work, as a siege weapon I think it's a tad bit OP and as a normal weapon extremely OP so don't count on it.
7. According to Jarvy it's very hard to make bots good shots with these things so as far as I know they won't be in.
8. That would just be an outright pain in the arse.
9. There'll be plenty of items to choose from so don't worry about it!
10. We've been over this on our own forum (click my sig, links to there) and we've come to the conclusion that it would be OP so it won't be in.
11. Interesting, very interesting. A cool loot cave with a backdoor into Mordor... Very interesting, I like it!
12. I've heard that it is nigh on impossible to code that properly and it would just be OP for the Nazgûl since you can barely hit them.
13. I think Grandmaster made it work something like that but I don't know if Jarvy has said code. I hope he does.
14. Lurtz, check. Gothmog, check. Denethor, check. Gríma, not so much check. Galadriel, won't be in first release, so no answers for now.
I hope I have given you some useful answers!