B Fantasy [WB]The Sultan's Successors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Drake said:
king of europe said:
FrisianDude said:
Even really neat mods like Vikingr hardly get any players anymore.
the reason:there are more players with some crappy cracks,than players with original bought games :sad:
so if vikingr had SP,it would be full of ppl
btw its a nice looking mod as ive seen so far :smile:
good luck and hopefully you will finish it sometime
I submit another reason that you overlooked. Some of us have computers that  are really ****ty, so we can't run the game well enough to be able to do much in MP other then be a meat shield, which personally I DON'T FIND FUN. Not to mention that playing the game with the track pad on a laptop can be.... interesting.
i would say soul shatteringly annoying

Lord Drake said:
king of europe said:
FrisianDude said:
the reason:there are more players with some crappy cracks,than players with original bought games :sad:
I submit another reason that you overlooked. Some of us have computers that  are really ****ty, so we can't run the game well enough to be able to do much in MP other then be a meat shield, which personally I DON'T FIND FUN. Not to mention that playing the game with the track pad on a laptop can be.... interesting.
im one of them :grin: ( my computer is old and has i think 526 RAm ,wich is enough to play singleplayer(with lag) but you won´t have fun in multi)
btw frisian i wish you very best and cant wait for the first release to try it a bit(as much as i can witht his computer) any chance we get a alpha out in few months???(or beta) I reall woudl like to see what this mod looks like?
im lzy so i dont want to watch all the pages of this mod, but is there a pic of the map??? if there isnt could you upload it? anyway as i said before good luck frisian

Hey guys, thanks for the support, but I have to say that due to a lot of things I'm no longer certain I will continue this. This thread has been shambling along since 2008 and I've never once gotten close to a release and lately I've had months of time between few days when I did do some minor texutring. I've been thinking that maybe I should wait for MB2 (!) and try to be among the first mods for that. :lol:

For now however, I really have to concentrate on my education and I may have ****ed that up too far already.

Hey guys, thanks for the support, but I have to say that due to a lot of things I'm no longer certain I will continue this. This thread has been shambling along since 2008 and I've never once gotten close to a release and lately I've had months of time between few days when I did do some minor texutring. I've been thinking that maybe I should wait for MB2 (!) and try to be among the first mods for that. 

For now however, I really have to concentrate on my education and I may have ****ed that up too far already.

dowdpride said:
Lord Drake said:
king of europe said:
FrisianDude said:
i would say soul shatteringly annoying
Yeah tell me about it. x.x

Sorry to hear you're having trouble Frisian, I hope things work out for the best.

Back
Top Bottom