MP Fantasy [WB] The Last Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noldor helmet in game! :grin:
elvenhelmet.jpg

Gothic Knight said:
Are the Dwarves gonna be in the mod?

No there wont i guess, because "Last Alliance" is war between Alliance of Elves and Men against the Orcs in Dead Marshes,
corsairf4u said:
Hello , will  this mod  also be for single player mode in the future?

Regards

If he provides a good team with modellers and texturers, Yes.

i would like to see dwarfs too  :mrgreen: a little 4 ft dwarf taking down a 6 ft orc with a battle axe also i like the helm very nice

Belendor said:
Gothic Knight said:

No there wont i guess, because "Last Alliance" is war between Alliance of Elves and Men against the Orcs in Dead Marshes,
corsairf4u said:

Regards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Middle-earth_wars_and_battles#War_of_the_Last_Alliance
The Dwarves of Khazad Dum was in the battle and the battle was outside Sauron's tower.
Climbing over the Misty Mountains they had started recruiting the dwarves of Moria under the command of Durin IV. They journeyed south down the River Anduin, gathering Elves from Greenwood and Lórien, and eventually were joined by the army of Númenóreans from Gondor led by Isildur's brother Anarion. The host that comprised this Last Alliance of Elves and Men is said to have been the greatest seen in Middle-earth since the end of the First Age: ten times ten thousand strong.
It should be noted that while it is called the Last Alliance of Elves and Men, some dwarves, under the command of Durin IV also fought alongside Elendil and Gil-galad during the battle(s).

Gothic Knight said:
Belendor said:
Gothic Knight said:

corsairf4u said:

Regards

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Middle-earth_wars_and_battles#War_of_the_Last_Alliance
The Dwarves of Khazad Dum was in the battle and the battle was outside Sauron's tower.
Climbing over the Misty Mountains they had started recruiting the dwarves of Moria under the command of Durin IV. They journeyed south down the River Anduin, gathering Elves from Greenwood and Lórien, and eventually were joined by the army of Númenóreans from Gondor led by Isildur's brother Anarion. The host that comprised this Last Alliance of Elves and Men is said to have been the greatest seen in Middle-earth since the end of the First Age: ten times ten thousand strong.
It should be noted that while it is called the Last Alliance of Elves and Men, some dwarves, under the command of Durin IV also fought alongside Elendil and Gil-galad during the battle(s).

Ops again i thought from Movie, yes Dwarves can be included. Sauron's Tower? I guess you meant Tower of Eye behind the Gates of Morannon.

Yeah, dwarves was also a part of the Last Alliance campaign against Sauron. But there is a problem about puting races in multiplayer, because I think that it is impossible to make a character creation screen in multiplayer where players can choose races. We can manage orcs, elves and mans somehow, but dwarves, because of their high, I think no. But maybe their is some way to put them, which I dont know.

Here is a pic of Noldorian armour and helm
noldorianwarrior.jpg

and a pic of Numenorean heritage, or if you prefer Gondorian armour. :mrgreen:
numenoreangondorian.jpg

nenadradojcic said:
noldorianwarrior.jpg

numenoreangondorian.jpg

Uhm dont you think first Model's Chest part is too shiny?

nenadradojcic said:
Belendor said:
nenadradojcic said:
noldorianwarrior.jpg

numenoreangondorian.jpg

Uhm dont you think first Model's Chest part is too shiny?

openbrf2011011623404328.jpg
Better? :smile:

Lol this time it is darker from upper part but never mind, it doesnt affect gameplay much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom