SP Fantasy [WB] The Imperial Simulacrum: An Elder Scrolls Mod (Orcish Armor p.57)

Users who are viewing this thread

John Xenir said:
Also planes of oblivion aren't just those of Dagon, but each Daedra lord has one, some of which are similar to Tamriel. For example Shivering isles are one.

The Shivering isles is probably one of the few "unique" planes... Sheogorath and Jyggalag (Same guy... technically...) share the Shivering Isles. Nocturnal shares Hircine's "Hunting Grounds," and Mehrunes Dagon's plane(s) are the ones you see in Oblivion. However those are also shared by the other Daedric lords.

You can make the:
Mehrunes Dagon's Deadlands(Obvious,I think)
Molag Bal's Coldharbor(some specific city only)
Boetiath's Attribution's Share(For the Tournament of Ten Bloods)
Nocturnal's Evergloam(Accesible through The Twilight Sepulcher,maybe inside you get The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal,The Skeleton Key or The Bow of Shadows)
and of course...
The Madhouse!

A few armors/outfits

4ThYWV.jpg
N1Io8n.jpg

These are sort of "generic" armors and clothing for bandits, mercenaries or townspeople, and I've got some more in progress.

Guess it needs work then :razz:

Used a burlap detail texture for a rough look, but came out bigger than expected.

kpetschulat said:
La Grandmaster said:
@Hypnotoad
Just wondering have you put any thought into my offer I PMed you about  :lol:

What offer? Excuse my curiosity.

I've got some orc/goblin models i was going to let him use in exchange for a couple of the armours he's posted. The orcs are based on lord of the rings but the goblins would work well in this mod i think.

La Grandmaster said:
@Hypnotoad
Just wondering have you put any thought into my offer I PMed you about  :lol:

Pm'ed back, should put me on the fast-track to include some wretched little monsters in the mod :razz:

On a mostly unrelated note, I've started working on the races now. For starters I'll only be doing the actual face textures (new normal maps and diffuse textures for all races) and will include the actual elven head meshes later. I'll model some khajiit/argonian faces, too but that will be further down the road since those two races also pose other issues (tails)

I could help you regarding the faces of argonians, khajits and some bosmer if you'd like.

I've made a project for Morrowind years ago to increase the detail of all the races' face models. While I did used the original model for my goal, I reworked it beyond recognition, passing some weeks over this. Unfortunately I never released it since Oblivion came out in the next two months. Luckily for you though, I just checked now and I still have a copy of my .rar'd meshes (available in .nif), but since I already have my hands full with Scaedumar 2, you'll need to sort the .brf file yourself.

Models were done in Maya 5, polycount is around 1500/1700.
I've removed the textures, since they belong to Bethesda theoretically.
If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Sorry for any eventual spelling errors. Wrote this from my phone.

Will Bosmer be short like they were in Morrowind (male and female) and to a lesser extent in Oblivion (males only)? In Skyrim they seem about on par with Bretons and Imperials, and they've lost their annoying voices too.

i've an idea for how the magic should work: rename the wepon proficiency fire arms to spell casting (or what you want to call it)
then make a transperant gun and call it spell casting and then make the spells into ammo! like fireballs lightning bolts and stuff like that and if you have a realese date for an alpha that would be greate! sorry for bad english!

Best Regards: BurnBird

BurnBird said:
i've an idea for how the magic should work: rename the wepon proficiency fire arms to spell casting (or what you want to call it)
then make a transperant gun and call it spell casting and then make the spells into ammo! like fireballs lightning bolts and stuff like that and if you have a realese date for an alpha that would be greate! sorry for bad english!

That might actually work! Good idea.

kpetschulat said:
BurnBird said:

That might actually work! Good idea.

Glad i could help  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom