Regular

TDMLogoTW1_zpsd8911790.png

ModDB    |    Developer    |    Homepage    |    Teamspeak

Lead Developer: Yldrania
Team Members: Eragon / LaMexicana / MBMB.prod
Developing Company: Ex Unitae Vires
Teamspeak3 Server: 176.9.16.156:10000
Open Spots: Programmer

Duelling has been a great opportunity a few years ago, but in the meanwhile it has just become boring. Admins abusing their powers, people being idiots to you, nothing going on. That's what we noticed and now want to change. The Duel Mod will offer an unknown combination of action events, tournaments, team stuff and more all around dueling! This module will allow players to enjoy every known and unknown aspect of dueling on customized maps, with unique possibilities to save your character's progress and earn specialized gear, titles and rewards! This will be a seperate module, and in order to play it you will have to download and install the module first.

Features:

Multiplayer

●  Different Types Of Tournaments
●  Unique Maps
●  Custom Items & Buildings
100% Custom Banners
●  Custom Music
●  Personal Player Achievements & Titles
●  Persistent Player Progress
●  Unique Rewards For Tournament Wins & Achievements
●  Exciting Duels
Monthly Championships!
templatemainsmall_zps7618a370.png

Announcements:

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROGRAMMER! WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS: A person who has experience coding with the Warband module system and is able to perform at least the tasks listed here:
- Door Teleport (teleport players to an exit door instead of just opening the door)
- Gate Controlls (modify gates in a way they open&close without bugging out)
- Customize Admin Tools (create custom admin tools which can be used for the mod)
- Database Connect (connect to a database which can save players' progresses & rights)
OUR PROGRAMMER WILL BE PAID AFTER  THE MOD HAS BEEN RELEASED. Why after the release? Because that way we ensure that we don't pay in advantage and hire someone who can't code at all, or won't work for our mod in the end, and we pay for nothing. How is it guaranteed that you will be paid for your work? We announce it publicly, that we pay you afterwards. If we don't pay it will be bad for the name of our company.

TheDuelMod1small_zps5f900fc8.png

RomanArena_01.png

Camel_01.png

Nice concept for the mod,

but I highly doubt the validity of a recruit with 12 posts saying that they're going to pay someone for work on a mod once it's completed.

Austro said:
Nice concept for the mod,

but I highly doubt the validity of a recruit with 12 posts saying that they're going to pay someone for work on a mod once it's completed.

I have been in this game for multiple years now. Many people know me, and I don't appreciate being judged by the amount of posts I have made on this forum. Some people just don't have anything to say.

Ser Jaime Lannister said:
Nice idea!

I was hoping more for this but still :grin:

Well, we started the development of the mod about 2 weeks ago. The examples in the spoiler aren't all the tournament kinds we have developed, so you can be assured there will be quite a lot of variety and new stuff :smile:

Thank you :smile: We have just finished creating and adding all the custom banners. The mod will offer 100% custom banners! You can view them by opening the following spoiler. The banners can also be found in the spoiler of the Features-List in the main post.

● 100% Custom Banners
AllBanners_zpsed531c62.jpg

Will be keeping an eye on this one, maybe if you make a good duel mod I might get some practice in and actually get better :smile:

Yldrania said:
Thank you :smile: We have just finished creating and adding all the custom banners. The mod will offer 100% custom banners! You can view them by opening the following spoiler. The banners can also be found in the spoiler of the Features-List in the main post.

● 100% Custom Banners
AllBanners_zpsed531c62.jpg
● 100% Custom Banners with Copy-pasted images that we Googled!

A: Yes, some of the images are googled. Emphasis on SOME. Only a few, actually.
B: There are a few public images, that I myself, or friends of me, own the copyright for. MY images, public or not, and they have been designed for purposes like this by me or friends.
C: Most of the images are self-made. Some, a quite long time ago, when I first tried making a mod. Some, more recently. Some, just today/yesterday.

Generally, I would very much appreciate for people to stop unproductive criticism. I did not post this here to annoy or offend anybody, so I would very much appreciate if people could keep it to themselves if they have offensive feelings towards me or my project. It is my first project, my first mod, and I am doing my best to make it as good as possible, even without the resources and team members I would require. Even if you can not understand this or give me credit for it, I would very much appreciate if you could just ignore this post instead of mocking me about it. Thank you :smile:

If you want to talk copy-right, then I know you don't have the copy-right permission to use Games of Thrones emblems.

This isn't rude or unproductive, it's fact.

Holy fakin **** guys you are all being total **** bags right now, lots of mods are unproductive using public banners from google (GOT mod for example) Tons of OSP and you bring your thoughts onto this new upcoming mod like gtfo bro how about you try and do something other then rant scream and whine and do something productive with your time your wasting bashing and criticizing this like damn you should work for IMBD with the amount of judgeiness you do.

I will just ignore posts like yours, Austupaio. If you have any copy-right complaints of work that you own, and I "stole" it for my banners, please tell me which ones and I will remove it and apologize immediately. If not, then please stop bothering me with it. I am only trying to gain experience with modding, and give people a good experience in the game type "Duel", that's all. I'm not trying to offend anyone, or claim that I am the ruler of the making-banner-world. I made most banners myself, and those that I didnt make I chose according to the tournament types we will have, and which ones would fit best. I personally don't think that is something anyone can blame me for.

Back
Top Bottom