SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

Special formations! if possible, should horse archers be able to circle while shooting? and spearmen

• yes, this will improve the use of tactics, and also the historical edge of the game

Votes: 149 83.2%
  • only if every faction has just one very strong formation, which is only effective in groups less tha

Votes: 54 30.2%
  • no, strategy sucks. just run up against each other and bash away.

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmm I just remembered that someone sayd the Baltic panensula couldnt be done because theyres no such place in the Calradian map so maybe this would be a salution that there was a flood many many years later and that faction merged with the nords :smile: how does that sound ?

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
Hmmm I just remembered that someone sayd the Baltic panensula couldnt be done because theyres no such place in the Calradian map so maybe this would be a salution that there was a flood many many years later and that faction merged with the nords :smile: how does that sound ?

and expanding the map you mean? be my guest, no idea how to do that XD

F.H.Thor said:
You should totally make bandit's able to be recruited. :grin: i'm sorry. x3 I like bandit factions.

i feel they are not taken seriously enough in warband, but i have no idea how to make them more integrated with calradia. . . without moving the scope of the game totally to the bandits.

Some things that would flesh out the Bandits a bit more would be the inclusion of bandit leaders als heroes leading bandit parties (and giving quests and all that stuff like other lords), (accessable) bandit camps with black markets and some possibility for the player to actually side with the bandits and have a game that differs from the being-vassal gameplay. (the player could maybe even rise as a bandit king in a kind of outlaw uprising, like in Pillars of the Earth, if you read it, just on a larger scale)

Btw, I am still following this thread and am glad that the mod isn't dead.:smile:

Sarranids are based on Arabs/Persians, yes?
And this mod is supposed to be in 400AD and is based on the real world?

If yes, Sarranids don't have a caliphate yet. It should be an empire ie similar to Persian Empire.

its not that accurate, i just thought a caliph would be a fitting ruler. hardly any of the lord titles from the nations are from this age, but i selected those on how well they fit in the game rather than historical placing.

nicely found though, i hadn't noticed

Well that's a nice mod I'll wait.Really is interesting.Will there be kingdom management?Will we able to give a name to our kingdom?Will we able to create our own tribe?

im still working on it. i'd really like to see this finished one day, but dont expect it anytime soon.

still going, hah.

IMANU said:
Caliph Iznogoudh
:mrgreen:

IMG_0001.jpg
Iznogoud.gif

Ans Felt Hat said:
I wish to have some modding experience to help releasing one of the best mod i've ever seen :smile:

This has been inactive for over a year, sorry

Back
Top Bottom