SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

Special formations! if possible, should horse archers be able to circle while shooting? and spearmen

• yes, this will improve the use of tactics, and also the historical edge of the game

Votes: 149 83.2%
  • only if every faction has just one very strong formation, which is only effective in groups less tha

Votes: 54 30.2%
  • no, strategy sucks. just run up against each other and bash away.

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

well, you just gave me a great idea for a vaegir major quest!
BUT, imma walking the dog now with my girlfriend, imma tell you guys later tonight!

There should be main story arc.

And Suno should be the cultural capital of Calradia (firentis explains this) with another city for administration. 

Lueii said:

And Suno should be the cultural capital of Calradia (firentis explains this) with another city for administration.

well one of the points of this mod is that every faction has at least 2 major quests, which should be even cooler if they can be intertwined in ways...

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
That's an awesome idea IMANU :smile:

meh i might be running crazy with awesomeness here. trying to combine 2 storylines per faction (you can only choose one, like a pro and con storyline) but it would be logical if most would block certain other quests.

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
Lueii said:

So this is 484 AD i think so Suno should be like Rome ? Some !? Oh my God this is like the Da vinci code ! I understand now... Lueii you are Jesus's Long lost second cousin !

My disreputation procedes me...

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Your names for the new factions sound as if they'd been made by Taleworlds.

thanks i suppose! all those years of nerdy history learning sure did help out.

It's a deinite compliment, becuase ater a few years of stdying history about Swabians and was secretly lolcatting.

Your names such as Malayurgs remind me of the Malayars, and seems like it deserves Taleworlds stamp of originality. I laughed a little at the Silver Horde, too.

I'd definitly put your banner on my sig if it wouldn't sacrifice my ego.

I saw it, and couldn't help but actually ask this, do not take my tone offensively, as I am currently laughing my ass off. WTF?! How on earth does a fur coat help you walk faster?! Put on snow shoes, they might help. And as for turbans?! Thats just silly. Sure, your definetly more accurate when your turban slips down over your eyes and you can demonstrate your marksman skills by firing blind. Try an archers vambrace or summat. Summat sane. e.e

it is called gameplay balancing, it doesn't have to make literal sense. just like in age of empires; in real life you cannot set a building on fire by just hitting it with a sword. trust me.

Aerid Thongar said:
I saw it, and couldn't help but actually ask this, do not take my tone offensively, as I am currently laughing my ass off. WTF?! How on earth does a fur coat help you walk faster?! Put on snow shoes, they might help. And as for turbans?! Thats just silly. Sure, your definetly more accurate when your turban slips down over your eyes and you can demonstrate your marksman skills by firing blind. Try an archers vambrace or summat. Summat sane. e.e

btw: a turban keeps the sun out of your eyes, and a fur coat keeps the muscles warm. yes, i really just went through the bull**** to come up with a somewhat realistic solution.

IMANU said:
it is called gameplay balancing, it doesn't have to make literal sense. just like in age of empires; in real life you cannot set a building on fire by just hitting it with a sword. trust me.
IMANU said:
Aerid Thongar said:

btw: a turban keeps the sun out of your eyes, and a fur coat keeps the muscles warm. yes, i really just went through the bull**** to come up with a somewhat realistic solution.

lolol. showed him.

meh, i can take stuff like this. have a guy in my class who claimed to be a total war fan and dared to ask while watching over my shoulder what game i was playing (empire total war) and the ironic thing is that i currently do a course in game art & design.

Images.
lateromancavalry.jpg

Batalla%20de%20Nisibis%20Legio%20II%20Parthica%20contra%20los%20partos%20217%20d.C..jpg

3-j-v..jpg
This is what I got from a site I recently lost due to the reformat I did. Ask for Sumo Pars team for any Late Roman stuff. I have done a few models for them.

Gothic Knight said:
Images.
lateromancavalry.jpg

Batalla%20de%20Nisibis%20Legio%20II%20Parthica%20contra%20los%20partos%20217%20d.C..jpg

3-j-v..jpg
This is what I got from a site I recently lost due to the reformat I did. Ask for Sumo Pars team for any Late Roman stuff. I have done a few models for them.

thanks! don't worry anyone, i'm still going with this! yes i use exclamation marks! i'll update you immediately as soon as i got something new :wink:

the poll results tell me that there will be bonuses connected to certain items. although very subtle, it gives the player a reason NOT to just get the item with the most protection points in the game.

Back
Top Bottom