SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

Special formations! if possible, should horse archers be able to circle while shooting? and spearmen

• yes, this will improve the use of tactics, and also the historical edge of the game

Votes: 149 83.2%
  • only if every faction has just one very strong formation, which is only effective in groups less tha

Votes: 54 30.2%
  • no, strategy sucks. just run up against each other and bash away.

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Perhaps you could use these helmets....

mb4u.jpg

I think IMANU is dead. Let me check his steam profile. Last online: 10 Days ago.

GUYS! FINALLY! I RETURN!

first, my new study requires averagely about 60 hours a week. this is ****ing horrible.

BUT! things are going better! I hoped to start again with something about 4 weeks ago, when i got my brand new totally awesome asus laptop. but it broke in a week (broken bootchip or sth)

now i repaired some old laptop of mine, on which i am replying here.

but thanks for your undying support! i'm really impressed =D

Realy , REALY ! nice mod idea. Will there be scythes for more Germanic Kingdoms like nords and vaegirs and such ? oh and i kinda looked up maps of 400 - 500 AD and wanted to ask will you add Baltic tribes ? (when you find out how to) Well good luck ! Hope this mod will be born  :wink:

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
Realy , REALY ! nice mod idea. Will there be scythes for more Germanic Kingdoms like nords and vaegirs and such ? oh and i kinda looked up maps of 400 - 500 AD and wanted to ask will you add Baltic tribes ? (when you find out how to) Well good luck ! Hope this mod will be born  :wink:

Baltic tribes, i'd have to find the right place for them... I'd like to have calradia extended a bit more to the north, that would be a great spot for them. right now, if u have a good spot... just paint it on a map of calradia and show it on this thread =D

Back
Top Bottom