SP Medieval Fantasy [WB] The Crown of Kalin - A Medieval Fantasy Mod (Video Preview)

Is a Story (Lore, Backround informations,...) important to you in a Mount&Blade Modification?

• Yes

Votes: 76 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 19.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cynicis said:
ThegnAnsgar said:
Excellent screenshots and map. I know for sure which faction I'm going to be helping once this comes out...  :mrgreen:

Thanks. I hope in the end you think the other factions are worth another game! :grin:

Oh, I think I will. I just have a soft spot for Spain in the middle ages, and Spanish themed factions in games always brings out that favouritism.

Scyrius said:
Just discovered this thread. You are doing great work. I love your idea of huge troop trees and factions. Best of luck
EDIT:
I knew this mod has something from spain in it after I saw Estepa :wink:

Wow this mod looks great so far but, do you plan on adding new quests and features to the mod that native does not have?

thanks for listening and good luck.

He's probably working on it just not posting anything yet. There's no way this can die...it shouldn't, at least.

Hey Guys. It's been a while.

Finally I'm very close to the first release of this project. Sorry for being absent for such a long time but I just had the feeling that posting updates all the time costs way too much time. Besides the fact that nobody likes to get teased for years (subtle hint). A lot of things in this mod have changed so I am kinda glad that all the old previews are gone.

I prepared a little video. It's just a quick test battle. There is no music, no editing and the quality is crap. Got to work on this for the next video. However I hope it gives a good impression about the mods current status.

The last things that needs to be done are Balancing and some work on the items. There are even some items I don't have permission for yet. I try to get them atm. Of Course there will be cut out for the final release if I dont get it. I'm sorry if there is one of them in the video.

All the Best
Cynicis

Nice to see it's still being worked on. I had wondered what you were up to, but I'm glad to see you're almost close to release. Great video and thanks for the update.  :grin:

Antar used a Phoenix Down on this thread!
phoenix-feather.png

I'm so glad you posted about the mod earlier this year. Since last time you bumped the topic years after we thought this was dead, is it safe to assume it's still being worked on? When I found this mod in 2013 I was really excited for it and I still am! This mod looks really good especially since the assets don't look out of place and I like the focus on spear and shield combat. Hopefully we hear from you about this again since it would be a shame if this died.  :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom