SP Oriental [WB] The Age of the Samurai (vote for what faction each has to be!

What clan should Swadia be?

• Takeda

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sanada

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Oda

• Tokugawa

• Honda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azai

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • hojo

• Date

• Asakura

• Mori

• Shimazu

• Tachibana

• Chokosogabe

• Uesugi

• Toyotomi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

we now got a map for the singleplayer courtesy to clau24.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/wargreymon12/screenshots/mbwar/?page=0&count=24

click on that link and the pictures in the north are the newest pictures of the map

well i can see that many people want a mod based on real history.

i think i will do a sandbox version. then the history based mod then we have everyone happy? :razz:

To give you my opinion of what I want:

I just want a pure samurai mod without any other factions or western like armors, so it would be more of a sandbox game, but if you have a mod with historically faction names and different variants of samurai armor like you get in onin no ran or western invaders, for my understanding this would be a somewhat "realistic" samurai mod as well, so I think a sandbox pure samurai mod would also be realistic somehow.

yes.
well i dont got armor ''yet''.
i downloaded wings myself and i am trying all kinds of things there to try to get the armor.

atm all oda/tokugawa/Takeda-Sanada allaince lords have samurai armor.

I think it would be best to create samurai mod based on real history but with some of samurai warrior lords costumes (for example nobunaga oda looks great in samurai warrior)

I finished some of retexture they are on sengoku jidai mod page

zahar said:
I think it would be best to create samurai mod based on real history but with some of samurai warrior lords costumes (for example nobunaga oda looks great in samurai warrior)

I finished some of retexture they are on sengoku jidai mod page
yes those looks good. nice red good for the Takeda Cav. and the Ashigaru Infantry.
and about the costumes using from Samurai warriors i don't really know some armour was not even realistic i mean have you seen Tadakatsu's armor? so unrealistic.

Feels a bit dumb having two threads for the same mod but whatever...we will go after the clan crests. Then it's:

Takeda - Black
Oda - Pale Yellow
Uesugi - White
Mori - Red
Shimazu - Green
Tokugawa - Blue

So that would be the colour of their armor too, very pale green armors etc.

Hermodr said:
Takeda - Black
Oda - Pale Yellow
Uesugi - White
Mori - Red
Shimazu - Green
Tokugawa - Blue

My personal opinion that
Takeda - Red and Yellow
Oda - Black and Gold
Uesugi - White
Mori - I don't know
Shimazu - Purple and white
Tokugawa - Blue

In fact I don't know which colors were in real history, but I think you shood use them (if you find it)

Well there was no specific armor colors of every clan. But if we should hav different armor color we should follow the clan crests. And nothing else...if not, we make most of them red black or white...

Take alook at kegenki's mod, it has alot of japanese style eqpts, annimations etc.. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1769

alright.

We are no longer working together with the Sengoku jidai mod.

The Age of the Samurai is focusing on the Singleplayer.
and the Sengoku Jidai mod is focusing on the multiplayer.

our moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-the-samurai

I would like to add that the reason we don't work together, is because Yukimura_Sanada think that there should be a class in multiplayer called samurai warrior lolz.  :lol:

Hi,

Regarding the poll, why not both Mori and Hojo? Both were big clan and influential weren't they? i vote for Hojo because they once rule Japan..

Good Luck with the mod!

no this mod will be a little unhistorical :sad:
we will come up with hojo names because i only got 11 and cant see to find more aswell as fuma ninja's.
and the places wont be historical correct.

sometimes you have a small price to pay for a good mod.

Back
Top Bottom