SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Should the year be changed from 1387?

• Yes, move it to 1357.

Votes: 146 41.1%
  • No, 1387 is good.

Votes: 190 53.5%
  • Yes, but not 1357. (please reply with suggested year)

Votes: 19 5.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
Am I the only one that picked the second to last option in the poll...?

Looks like it  :lol:

Danik said:
Nice looking mod! Is there any place where you actually can buy a handgonne for your character?

Handgonnes are marked as "merchandise" so you should be able to buy them from the Arms merchant.

Also, bad news. Even having thomasNL01 try to upload to the Nexus multiple times, it failed for him as well.

Does anyone know of a file hosting site that is friendly to all countries and is reputable?

Heh, I can't stop playing this. Love BETA2 additions.

And I thought I was done with warband single player... Guess I'll reach over 3000 hours of play-time after all! xD

EDIT:

For some reason I didn't notice this before; It appears you replaced the old neutral mercenary groups with new, foreign ones?
Is this permanent or temporary? In my opinion you should have both groups, rather then replacing/merging one with the other.

I also think it's kind of odd that mercenary groups now consist of a mix of different native faction geared troops.
Personally I prefered the neutral geared mercenary bands and then for the new troops maybe small faction orientated merc groups/raiding parties?
Example; Vaegir archers, Khergit horse archers and Nord Axeman (I think they're called?) are all combined in one group rather then kinsmen grouping together.

Also the Khergit Horse Archers don't do horse archery. They just outright charge the enemy with their 1 handed weapon, which usually earns them a quick death.

Great work on latest beta.
I tryed it out some houres last night,.. awesome.
The new armoure ect. is very well made and I am going back ingame this evening  :smile:
Thanks.

I noticed that the armor 'Blue Jupon over Gambeson' is missing the upper legs part? The legs are invisible from the knees to the waist wearing this.
I also noticed there are some boots that cover your characters legs up to the waist, so I am not sure if you intended this or if it's a bug/oversight.

EDIT: I also noticed the same bug with the other coloured variants, so it's the armor set 'Jupon over Gambeson' in general.

I tried this out last night and I really like what you've done with the new items, the map however feels a bit empty, adding more geographical features like rivers and forests as well as more bandits would help make the map feel a bit more alive.
Overall though, good work i cant wait to see how this progresses  :grin:

Downloaded the Beta and i think it is really good. I really like the tournament helmets with the animals on top.

Good feedback so far, I'll take a look at the jupons, its likely an issue with itemskinds.txt.

There are still neutral mercenaries in the mod, they are upgradeable from the Watchman troop.

Yes, the majority of bandits hang out along the edge of the map. Im contemplating moving them further inland and renaming them instead of using foreign raiders as a premise.

Yes unfortunately I know now that gamefront doesnt work for some countries. I cant get Nexus to work as the file upload always fails. If anyone else wants to upload the file to another site you are welcome to do so. Ill be looking into other hosts as well.

thick1988 said:
Good feedback so far, I'll take a look at the jupons, its likely an issue with itemskinds.txt.

There are still neutral mercenaries in the mod, they are upgradeable from the Watchman troop.

Yes, the majority of bandits hang out along the edge of the map. Im contemplating moving them further inland and renaming them instead of using foreign raiders as a premise.

Yes unfortunately I know now that gamefront doesnt work for some countries. I cant get Nexus to work as the file upload always fails. If anyone else wants to upload the file to another site you are welcome to do so. Ill be looking into other hosts as well.

try to put it on strategy informer

there is a download link on a russian forum - is the download link from narod.ru
http://rusmnb.ru/index.php/index.php?action=dldir;sa=details;lid=195
However i guess there is the first beta, since many things - all the beautiful armor sets in the preview - are not present.
Download is 441 mb, compared with 500+ from gamefront - which is broken.
I'm a registered user on nexus, but it seems no files have been ever uploaded for this mod?

I wanna play it!

2 people tried to upload to nexus (thick and Me) But we both failed, coming to the conclusion it's impossible to upload to the nexus right now.
You know what, i'm going to try again.

Back
Top Bottom