SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Should the year be changed from 1387?

• Yes, move it to 1357.

Votes: 146 41.1%
  • No, 1387 is good.

Votes: 190 53.5%
  • Yes, but not 1357. (please reply with suggested year)

Votes: 19 5.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If youre referring to there being 2 groups of Levy troops thats not an actual bug its, actually because I cant figure out how to change all faction recruits to be the actual same troop. So I renamed all the recruits to Levy and made it to where they upgrade into the same two troops.

Sorry I haven't been following your thread recently, Thick1988! Caught up with everything now, and it looks good! I do not have any access to a computer, but I can keep up with the forums on my phone.

Suggestion though, could you possible re-texture the Native armor if they are included in this mod? It sometimes irk me if I have to compare the Vanilla versions with the more detailed and elaborate OSP armor.

errm are trees supposed to grow indoors?
zCdN3RF.jpg

Ahahahah :smile:
Yeah, there's always some problems with Polished Landscapes. These bushes also looks strange in some city alleys. And model colisions are strange, sometimes some small bush stops you, but high bushes not.
If it possible, PL should be only a nice option.

I seem to be having an error whenever I click something in the main menu. The game crashes back to desktop and says something along the lines of "unable to find troops.txt...'.

Orchid said:
I seem to be having an error whenever I click something in the main menu. The game crashes back to desktop and says something along the lines of "unable to find troops.txt...'.

Hm, if you look in the Modules/swadian interregnum 1387 foler in the M&B directory does the troops.txt show up or is it missing? And which mirror did you DL from?

Imperial_XI said:
I downloaded from gamefront and its fine exept for the trees

Yes the trees are just due to Polished Landscapes being added, I've been travelling around the game world editing them all by hand to fix this issue. It will just take some time.

Orchid said:
Troops.txt is indeed missing from the root module folder. Downloaded from GameFront.

For anyone getting the CTD relating to troops.txt I've uploaded a troops.txt file to the M&B Nexus here: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3877

Just download it, and extract troops.txt into the mod's main folder.

That should fix the issue.

Sorry for the delay, but I've had a work overload: actually, as promised, I'm doing some work of skinning and reskinning on Narf models, plus some other stuff like shields and pavises, of which I've prepared an array of about 30 different types already. I got some inspiration on 1370 illustrated manuscript as the chronica of giovanni sercambi, that features italian city-states to draw heraldry that uses the colours of swadian interregnum patterns. I used by now just red and white, but more work is coming.
A question: may I use narf legs detached from the upper torso? This has a better effect on some models, and it's sensed and economic in the reduced overall number of models,  but may create clippings on some occasion.
Ap i will post some screen.

Did anyone else notice how the Lumbar Arena seems to be buried?

I tried to see if anyone commented on it with the search tool but I didn't get any hits on my keywords...

I don't have a screenshot, but imagine the ground to be raised up to halfway the spectator area.
This allows you to ride in, but like with most invisible barriers, you can't ride out again!
Very nifty trick to win the tournament, but also a good way to get stuck if you don't know about it.

ALSO: Is it just me or do a lot of Vaegir Bowmen spawn without a.. erm... well, without a bow really...?? xD

I keep running into little graphical bugs and other things like these and I am not sure wether you are aware of them or not.
Would you like me to make a list of the things I come across?

Seeing how it can be both helpful and annoying if you already know of them I figured I'd ask you before posting a huge (lol Don't worry, not THAT huge)  list of bugs I run into.

I love it so far. It already feels like a finished mod! Except for some small graphical bugs such as with the overlapping armours it's amazing.

Incredible!  This is what I wanted my original "Lions of Calradia" to be like.  Thank you for making this.  This was exactly what I wanted to make but was to unskilled to finish!

BlitzKrieg-BoB said:
I keep running into little graphical bugs and other things like these and I am not sure wether you are aware of them or not.
Would you like me to make a list of the things I come across?

Seeing how it can be both helpful and annoying if you already know of them I figured I'd ask you before posting a huge (lol Don't worry, not THAT huge)  list of bugs I run into.

Actually that would be most helpful!  :smile: I'm a list type person myself and it should assist me in working out whatever issues you or others come across.

Roran 13 said:
I love it so far. It already feels like a finished mod! Except for some small graphical bugs such as with the overlapping armours it's amazing.

Im glad you think so! The task of scening is daunting and demoralizing, my first goal is to make all khergit, nord, vaegir, sarranid scenes into believable european time areas.

Lueii said:
Incredible!  This is what I wanted my original "Lions of Calradia" to be like.  Thank you for making this.  This was exactly what I wanted to make but was to unskilled to finish!

Awesome! Glad to see youre excited for the project. I can only do so much with the mod system myself, its confusing and frustrating at times.

Back
Top Bottom