SP Medieval [WB][Submod][LSP] Iberia Map for Hispania 1200

Users who are viewing this thread

3cSkk.png

Iberia Map Replacement for Hispania 1200

Hello gents, this here is a submod for the base version of Hispania 1200 that replaces the base map of the mod with one made by rgcotl, some additional changes include repositioning the parties, tweaking some scripts so the sea travel system from the mod works with the new map and a custom script adapted from TLD that prevents the mountainous terrain from generating terrible battle scenes. Other than that it's the same mod with a new map.
The map itself is Open Source (non commercial usage only) but all the other files are propriety of the Hispania 1200 team and should you want to use anything other than the map you will need permission from them, this is merely a submod. The source code is provided with the download.

Pictures:
MDC2x.jpg
92ReN.jpg
YiFfe.jpg
YOWJ7.jpg
o9XLD.jpg
VV6kb.jpg

Requirements:
Download and Install the base version of Hispania 1200 (submods are not supported yet but if their source code is available I can port it over)
Hispania 1200 Download Link
Once it's downloaded and installed, download the submod and drop it in the modules files replacing existing files from the original mod.
Start a new save

Link to the submod
:
Google Drive
Moddb

Alternative version for the Hispania 1200: Reconquista submod:
This is the same map replacement but compatible with the Reconquista submod of Hispania 1200, a submod of a submod if you will.
Requires Hispania 1200: Reconquista to be installed, does not require the base Hispania 1200 mod as Reconquista is standalone.
Download:
Google Drive

Credits:
rgcotl - Created the map
Dmitry194 - Helped tremendously with positioning the parties
Seek n Destroy - Did some stuff
Hispania 1200 Team (ElXabeodelaCova, JBJ, Hoju) for creating the mod
TLD Team - Some of the terrain textures
iJustWant2bPure - For the tree models and textures
Let me know if there are any map related bugs or issues or if I have forgotten to credit anyone, enjoy!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

And by the whims of fate I suddenly come across this.

Absolutely beautiful, magnificent work. This will deserve a new campaign on my beloved Hispania 1200, by far my top 1 mod. Gonna put on the perpunte again. :party:

Back
Top Bottom