SP Fantasy [WB] Stronghold Conquest

Users who are viewing this thread

gokiller said:
Thanks lads!

Been getting some help from fellow sceners! The following scene has been made by Akathir who's been helping me with various projects.
I just have to add something regarding this particular scener: If there is anyone I trust with providing the same level of quality I push myself to. Then it is this guy! In just a few years he improved at a staggering rate in his scening skills and the dedication he puts in creating his sceners are commendable! It is a pleasure to work with him. The following scenes will show you just that!

Yemorian castle of Armathain:

6DCD4F8C1E91E1182E4DFB93F78BC40C337257A0
3E1899FECF9FAF6BC9CF12F1399812B85F85F56E
0DAB8BA97FD6B5C7E94C1508E256C088DE7F2ADA
3C246FA031ACF438C9DC7BB626F1755CEFFA5DF7
Oh thanks man, i appreciate it!  :smile:

Making adjustments and started on all the siege versions of the castles.

g1fi85O.jpg
013KdTw.jpg
CuUFOAA.jpg

48700_screenshots_20181217175244_1.jpg

TkovbxD.jpg

Good luck with this ! There are many but you're very fast. I woul love somebody make same kind of mod but with Al Mansur props that would be good strong base for medieval mods that anybody can use, and so it will be easier to share scenes.

Currently re-working the troop designs of the Yemorians, on which I've mainly previewed scenes in the past.

Yemorian.1.png
Note that it might be subject to change, suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks lads!

Another Yemorian troop preview!
Yemorian2.png
Currenty the Yemorian troop tree looks like:

-> Yemori Light Cavalry -> Yemori Heavy Cavalry
                                                                                  -> Yemori Axeman -> Yemori Heavy Axeman
Yemori Recruit -> Yemori Guardsman -> Yemori Footman -> Yemori Swordman -> Yemori Heavy Swordman
                      -> Yemori Skirmisher -> Yemori Crossbowman -> Yemori Elite Crossbowman
If there are any suggestions regarding the names of the troops or the tree itself, feel free! I'm pretty terrible at naming the troops... :razz:

Throwing in some suggestions^^

-> Yemori Skirmisher        -> Yemori  Knight
                                                                                                    -> Yemori Axeman            -> Yemori Blademaster
Yemori Recruit -> Yemori Militia          -> Yemori Footman            -> Yemori Swordman        -> Yemori Guardsman
                      -> Yemori Huntsman  -> Yemori Crossbowman  -> Yemori Arbalester

Back
Top Bottom