SP Fantasy [WB] Stronghold Conquest

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers

Information

Stonghold Conquest is a new and relative small Singleplayer-mod-project for M&B: Warband that puts its focus on the scening aspect of the game. The mod will try to give you the best possible experience with tons of unique towns and castles for you to visit!

Behind the focus on scenes are 6 new unique factions, a new campaign map and various other gameplay features that should give you the ultimate experience.

Once the mod is released, all scenes made by me will be considered as OSP.
The mod itself will also make use of a lot of the OSP resources released by other brilliant modders.

Content: Factions (WIP)

Kingdom of Thealux

Kingdom of Phorid
TBD

Yemorian Empire

Credits
Count of Flanders
gutekfiutek
Narf of Picklestink
Fredelios
xenoargh
Al_Mansur
The Archduke of Hell
Slawomir of Aaarrghh
rubik
Ikaguia
Windyplains
lazeras
Ruthven
bogmir
Adorno
Lav
Caba`drin
Ramaraunt
HyperCharge
Diplomacy Team & Somebody
Freelancer Team
Full Invasion 2 Team
Khazad Ai Menu

[size=18pt]Moddb

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers
Previews (Screenshots)

Developer Blogs (Moddb)

Scene Downloads

This download only contains the center of the scene. Entry points and AI-mesh included.
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ppacfwlsaqrfwe/scn_town_6_center.sco/file
Terrain Code:
Code:
0x00000000300000000005094a000041ef00005ae800003c55
Warning!: This scene is made with the Polished Landscape modification

Redleg

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Gokiller,
It's good to see you back!  Good luck with this project.

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers
Redleg said:
Gokiller,
It's good to see you back!  Good luck with this project.
Thank you! It's appreciated!  :smile:

NPC99 said:
Any sneak previews of your map? And what does your wagon system do?
Sure! Not that much to sneak about haha, it's an OSP map I found and which I like. The mod won't cover the entire campaign map tho, but instead will focus on a specific part around the ocean in order to keep it tight.
The wagon 'system' allows you to make wagons and carts that can be pulled by Bull, oxen or horse.
It's also an OSP code made by Ikaguia

Unfortunatly I have to mainly make use of OSP as I'm terrible and both scripting and modeling...  :cry:

Today's work summarised!

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
gokiller said:
NPC99 said:
Any sneak previews of your map? And what does your wagon system do?
Sure! Not that much to sneak about haha, it's an OSP map I found and which I like. The mod won't cover the entire campaign map tho, but instead will focus on a specific part around the ocean in order to keep it tight.
The wagon 'system' allows you to make wagons and carts that can be pulled by Bull, oxen or horse.
It's also an OSP code made by Ikaguia

Unfortunatly I have to mainly make use of OSP as I'm terrible and both scripting and modeling...  :cry:
Thanks. If you need any topographical/terrain changes to your OSP map, I'd be happy to help.

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers
NPC99 said:
Thanks. If you need any topographical/terrain changes to your OSP map, I'd be happy to help.
Thanks for the offer! I might take you back on that someday...! :razz:

Today's work:

Ettenrocal

Baron
Best answers
Fantastic scenes, you have made all this scenes in one day ? :shock: or its a joke, i don't know how fast it can be making a scene for a good scener ?

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers
Ettenrocal said:
Fantastic scenes, you have made all this scenes in one day ? :shock: or its a joke, i don't know how fast it can be making a scene for a good scener ?
Thank you! These scenes were made in one day. However, they still miss ai-meshes and siege versions. I'm doing those things last.

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers
More scenery work:

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
Looking great - at this rate of progress TW should hi-jack you to finish their outstanding Bannerlord scenes.

Marko͘

Section Moderator
WBNWM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
The mod's gaining a lot of well deserved attention on ModDB, the scenes are really something special  :smile:

Also, here is the thing I was talking about by Bowman, https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,344611.msg8246762.html#msg8246762

Hopefully the great scenes will also be backed by improved Siege mechanics.

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers
Thanks lads!

More scening previews:

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
I love your Yemorian port - once it’s OSP it would make a great scene for the Grey Havens in an LOTR mod. Will troop armours be vanilla Warband or do you intend customising faction armours as well?

gokiller

Count
WBWF&SM&BVCNW
Best answers
Haha hopefully! I intend to replace as much native equipment is possible. At the moment I'm at 3 unique factions with new equipment, with another 3 in the works!