MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Space Hulk : Heart of Corruption

Should helmets be optional?.

• Yes

Votes: 143 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 24.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The Gay Marines; in humanity's eternal war for survival they are the guardians against the evils of bad fashion

Oh. They are virgin, then.

Edit: How the progress is going? (I am sure i missed up the answer of this question recently been asked)

just working on a few models, taking my time though got **** going on in real at the moment.

Great idea! Bringing back the good ol' Space Hulk! I still have this thing in a premium box! I played this with my father and it was great. I'm an avid 40k fan these days because of this game. Good Luck, and if you need a tester, I'll be proud to do so!

Never played the space hulk minitures myself but i have played regular 40k minitures using the space marine faction :grin:

I developped a W40k mini-mod for the table top game next month : "Abordage spatial" ("Space Boarding", in French). You must take control or destroy an enemy's spaceship with your unit of skilled boarding fighters (converted models to represent some unic stuff, such as auto shotgun), whereas your opponent have a lot of basic soldiers from his army book who must prevent you from succeeding in your mission. I created corridors with cardboard, and a very fun gameplay which allow you to hack computers, in order to block or open doors and enemy units.

And today, I find this topic. Amazing :grin: ! Now I want to try your mod and my table top mini mod with some Termies ; I've always loved the smell of prometheum in the space...

:mrgreen:

+++ TYRANID BEHIND YOU, BROTHER GRUNAR ! +++

The original concept was so much fun, we constructed space hulks and played them under regular 40K rules! The computer game that followed was I think the only one that ever sent real shivers down my spine -- those Genestealers were so sudden and fast!

motomataru said:
The original concept was so much fun, we constructed space hulks and played them under regular 40K rules! The computer game that followed was I think the only one that ever sent real shivers down my spine -- those Genestealers were so sudden and fast!

Hahaha, we like same games.

I am following this mod with a lot of interest.
Good Luck Grunar!

Grunar said:
Working on a few things, going slow, got work/family stuff.
If you need any help on the interiors or any models, skinning etc, I can help got a quiet period coming up
looks a great idea
good luck :grin:

Back
Top Bottom