MP Fantasy [WB] Solgaard Roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

On the other hand, giving away the roles in a lottery is bound to fail. You have no idea who you are giving it to, how adequate, how trustworthy and finally  how active they will be.
At least this way you know that the "noble" roles are in competent hands.

I have not played the other RPs, but I also had your fear but we talked about it extensively in the team a while back and I at least am assured that they will not hold on for too long. However, you should not expect all of them to lose power/noble role at the same time, it will go gradually. :smile:

By actively playing the game, make your presence know!
But alas, I am no RP moderator and do not know how this all goes exactly. However! On the forum there are RP moderators and also a small assortment of other people who could tell you more. :smile:

Dobas said:
Thank you for your reply, the world ''fail'' that i used might have been a little to harsh.
So how will it be made possible for players to gain position, also when they are no friends with the admins?

Problem here is, you might give it to some idiot who just showed up from cRPG and doesn't know the first thing about anything, and then proceeds to never log back on after the first week.

This mod has real potential, and I cant wait for everyone to hop on the server and have lots of fun. The pre release testing is only one day away, and the mod should be out soon, keep checking the forums for more information. I'm sure everyone will be so amazed with the complexity and limits they have been able to push in native without making it a module.

Will there be NPCs in the mod? The ting I found lacking in Persistent world was how empty all of the streets and buildings were. That pretty much 100% ruined it for me.

You will not have npc figures running around like in sp town scenes on the map, there is a significant amount of NPC's though which all fulfill different purposes (providing you basic gear, purchasing harvested goods, selling gear, providing basic info etc etc).

Also the Server is now not in beta state anymore, but has officialy started the pre-release test. So there's actual reason to be optimistic for a release in the near* future.
(*can also mean 6 months if they stumble about major problems :razz:)

Knüppel said:
You will not have npc figures running around like in sp town scenes on the map, there is a significant amount of NPC's though which all fulfill different purposes (providing you basic gear, purchasing harvested goods, selling gear, providing basic info etc etc).

Also the Server is now not in beta state anymore, but has officialy started the pre-release test. So there's actual reason to be optimistic for a release in the near* future.
(*can also mean 6 months if they stumble about major problems :razz:)

Yes, it is looking like release will be soon.

Reading this all over again makes me realize how far we've come since this was posted. The wait has been long but I really think its going to be worth it!

Back
Top Bottom