SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

kuauik said:
sorry to say that,but i was working with two high skilled guys on this ,DrTomas ,the guy who made 1257ad with me and Sahran,both left and i just loose interest to work on this with someone else,there was only one serious help offer and that was from Cozur.All you guys that rant here about the mod not beeing finished,really dont know how hard is to make a good mod
btw..mod is not dead,i will try to mod bannerlord.i dont see why i should release my work as an osp.i got thousand assets made,the assests showed here are just tip of the iceberg
Looks like a no.

Found this and thought: OH YEAH!!

Read to the end of the thread and all hope went: POOOF!!

Sad thread... :sad:  How could such an amazing idea die so quietly?  I'm sure if more people would have known about it plenty would have taken up the mantle.  I for one would have.

If you still want help to make this happen for Bannerlord hit me up.

Cheers!

Meedean said:
Found this and thought: OH YEAH!!

Read to the end of the thread and all hope went: POOOF!!

Sad thread... :sad:  How could such an amazing idea die so quietly?  I'm sure if more people would have known about it plenty would have taken up the mantle.  I for one would have.

If you still want help to make this happen for Bannerlord hit me up.

Cheers!

I'm holding hope to see something in this vain for bannerlord.

anigman96 said:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,281485.msg8548899.html#msg8548899

Thanks for the link!  If Quintillius makes an Egypt mod for bannerlord I'm sure It will be incredible....now back to waiting...

Kaandikmen26 said:
When will mode go out
The development of this mod had stopped several years ago, therefore sadly it won't be coming out.

Please don't multi-post on the forums(double, triple or more posts), I've removed your other two posts.

Back
Top Bottom