SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Revanstein said:
He has had no shortage of offers (incl my own)... seems he is over it for the most part...

I really don't understand why he wouldn't hand the mod over then? So someone else can finish what him and the rest started, see all that hard work finally come to fruition.

Get on ModDB and you won't have a lack of public activity...most of the mods here die because they are buried beneath hundreds of posts and ****ty mods. ModDB is made for, well Mods.

Hell i can maybe even promote the mod there, out of 500,000 active people there, i'm rank 41 which makes me somewhat famous, and people listen to famous. So if i tell them go check this mod or that mod, they will  :cool:

This mod could be one of the great mods, I don't understand why nobody wouldn't play it... It historical and antique. How many antique mods are there ? There are only greek mods but no Babylonian, Aegyptian mods... Maybe we should make more publicity in forums ?

why you ppl think popularity will get this mod from the hole?
the real thing today is that no matter how popular mod is no one really is going to help him out
most of the time only noobs comes in the team and at best way they can do is waste other team memebers time and quit with doing exactly nothing

Yes i guess everyone who starts mod had hopes that when they show something cool other "Pro" moders will join and finish the job. But to get someone usefull in the team is nearly the same as win the million.

I totally agree... only this mod has drawn the attention of several high-quality development assistance offers (incl myself... medium-high quality)... and unless he speaks up and refutes me... he's just not interested in this mod any more... (I haven't even got the courtesy a response to my private request to help)...

9781780969022.JPG
7dQch3.jpg

We0KyZ.jpg

nlhqaq.jpg

rgcotl said:
why you ppl think popularity will get this mod from the hole?
the real thing today is that no matter how popular mod is no one really is going to help him out
most of the time only noobs comes in the team and at best way they can do is waste other team memebers time and quit with doing exactly nothing

Yes i guess everyone who starts mod had hopes that when they show something cool other "Pro" moders will join and finish the job. But to get someone usefull in the team is nearly the same as win the million.
No one could have said it better.

I'd love to help! I'm learning how to texture and model, so perhaps in time I could assist you with somewhat quality models and textures. I can also offer research assistance, although there seems to be no lack in that department if I'm not mistaken. Anyway I could help? What's really needed?

Back
Top Bottom