SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not quite sure why the legs beneath the knee would have trouble - he's not wearing any armor on his legs, so I assume you guys mean the thighs. I was thinking about doing the model editing to separate the thighs so they can have their own rigging (and one easy 'for everyone' texture/material). I did this with some of kuauik's kilts, where you have part 1 (the kilt) and part 2 (the naked body).

Is there a way to make it so the armor doesn't cover the legs up at all? What we could do in that circumstance is delete the thighs from armor that normally had it as part of the body, and that way it would solve the tone disparity issue and theoretically the rigging (We'd just do a texture to replace the knicker upper legs with bare upper legs).

Problem is that may result in clipping where a body mesh rigging doesn't fit well with a particular body.

Dr. Tomas - I think they only give it to released mods, but it would be great if we could have a hosted forum before we release to keep things organized.

Sahran said:
I'm not quite sure why the legs beneath the knee would have trouble - he's not wearing any armor on his legs, so I assume you guys mean the thighs. I was thinking about doing the model editing to separate the thighs so they can have their own rigging (and one easy 'for everyone' texture/material). I did this with some of kuauik's kilts, where you have part 1 (the kilt) and part 2 (the naked body).

Is there a way to make it so the armor doesn't cover the legs up at all? What we could do in that circumstance is delete the thighs from armor that normally had it as part of the body, and that way it would solve the tone disparity issue and theoretically the rigging (We'd just do a texture to replace the knicker upper legs with bare upper legs).

Problem is that may result in clipping where a body mesh rigging doesn't fit well with a particular body.

Dr. Tomas - I think they only give it to released mods, but it would be great if we could have a hosted forum before we release to keep things organized.
i will take care of it

kuauik said:
Sahran said:

i will take care of it

It might be a bit tricky since we have a lot of various different models using that body - the ones you used for the Assyrian shirts and Babylonian shirts, then the edits I did for that Hektor scale and such. If you can cover the shirts you did (Assyrian/Babylonian/ect), I'll cover the ones I haven't uploaded yet. :grin: Not sure if you're doing re-rigging (in which case the edits can just copy your rigging over), or removing the thighs or whatnot.

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Roach XI the Magnificent said:
Excellent. So how's the work progressing? As in, how much is done and how much is left to do?

What about getting a hosted forum?

Just another way to ask when it's gonna be released.  :cool:

Why another forum? I think it wouldn't be an official one anyway if there would be a need for something like that.

1. If RTW modding has taught anything to me, asking for release dates is pointless.
2. I meant hosted boards.

Damn, all the rudeness from my side just wasted due to misunderstandings.  :razz:

Well, it's really hard to say how much is done. It all changed lately and work that has been done needs to be done again, real life really sucks out a good amount of hours that better would have been spend on modding and our clever Sahran is very able to find new things every now and then. To give out a number that possibly could reflect the amount of work done percentagewise would be more frustrating I say. I can imagine that as soon a critical amount of work is done it would be far easier to tell and it might as well improve the time needed to complete it. Hope you get what I mean.

Hosted forums? I think as well those are for released mods only.

Щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на изображении и просто скопировать видео-обращении.Опция должна быть предоставлена ​​в контекстном меню.

Надеюсь, вы понимаете меня.  :razz:

[*URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163533.0.html][*img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2654/beznzvu1jo.jpg[/img][/URL]

Или скопируйте и удалите звезд

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на изображении и просто скопировать видео-обращении.Опция должна быть предоставлена ​​в контекстном меню.

Надеюсь, вы понимаете меня.  :razz:

[*URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163533.0.html][*img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2654/beznzvu1jo.jpg[/img][/URL]

Или скопируйте и удалите звезд
aah i see Ritter,your granfather learned Russian while participating in operation Barbarossa and you learned from him :razz:

Time's a premium for me at the moment, so I wasn't able to put the specular and normalmaps made by **** into material file.

This is camelry by Alxcruel and the texture by ****.  :grin:

They'll be an essential piece of the Aramaeans, who aren't a faction but rather cover banditry, mercenaries, probably part of the Hattu [Syrians] of the Hittites, and possibly the East Bankers [Amorites, Moabites, ect] of Israel.

Sayd Ûthman said:
Dude... :shock: is it rigged ?

I couldn't check before class and am on my phone waiting in line for a new PC mouse  but alxcruel sent them as and so they should be.

@roach - archer platform mainly. Mounted infantry script would be neat thou :grin:

Back
Top Bottom