SP Fantasy [WB] Seng Neng Kene: Low Fantasy Nusantara Ancient Kingdom [update 10 june]

Users who are viewing this thread

VAXo6H2.png

Low Fantasy Nusantara Kingdom

Background/Lore
NzL1QuE.png

In the begining, The Land's here is very prosperous, with wide varieties of fruits, fertile lands, and happy people, lead the land's here by two The Great and Perfectful Maharaja that took care of this land as carefuly as he took care of his world

Kulon Dharma Jaya and Wetan i Agung are the names, with him from kin of half-Male, half-Undi, leader of the west, the one who sails the sea and spread seeds, is a Maharaja of Kamaharajaan Purwimahima, whose area are wide spread from the Andas Mountain until Sanda Strait, meanwhile in the east after one's wen trough 400 hadi's far, found a nature seen from the light of the sun that shines bright, stand tall the Kamaharajaan Kamulyon I Wetan lead by maharaja Wetan I Agung one of the true Jawi whose stand above the blacks and the see trough, in the showcase of endless greatness that nobody could achive, everyone here feels happy and prosperous.

but comes the year 257 saka in the dark, on a bright day, but not one could even see, world had been razed and now they are closing to the land's here, are Undi Kin from Alor, swiftly came to this land, sadness and suffering everyway one's eyes looking, son goes but not comeback, fathers gone, mothers became merely a loot, The Great Kulon Dharma Jaya and Wetan I Agung couldn't just stand still, they raised arms and wars waged for almost a half century

in that span of time, many thins happens, Kamaharadjaan razed, Karadjaan Built, Karadjaan unite, Karadjaan Separate, and other things. The last Rock broke by Kulondharma siege of Ambas, that eventually drives out the Undi out of this land, but he died on the siege, and with Wetan I Agung also died in a battle, The Land here enters a new stage full of unassurement

a century has passed since then, but now the land's here is in the stable condition and also not, in the secure condition and also not, only destiny know what will happen to this land

Faction
Karadjaan Masanjaya
EwiM5XY.png

Lead by Pandu Brahtama son of Pandu Munawarman Son of Kulond Dharma Jaya himself, makes this Karadjaan the succsessor of Kamaharadjaan Purwimahima, This Karadjaan Reigns Most of  the North of the Land's Here, prosperity of this Karadjaan is very glimmering just as the name of this Karadjaan which means "Glory of the Gold", this is thanks to the Karadjaan Location that's very strategic and even more, to the Karadjaan attitude who openly welcomes anybody who wants to trade with them, This Karajaan is not aggresive to anybody, blacks, Undi's, Jawi's, it Trades with anybody, even more, They allowed for the Undi's to settle in their land, a rather controversial policy regarding the half-century war that just happened

Karajaan Ghajapati
iF7rTwn.png

Lead by Seng Suryo Aguspati, was a trusted warlord from the age of Undi's invansion, after the collapse of Kamulyon I Wetan, Great Warlord Aguspati ran to the Aden's Land and built a new Karadjaan there, as the most trusted right hand of Wetan I agung, he swears on all god of the earth that he will bring vengeance to the Undi, and also unite all of The Land's Here under Jawi's command

Kartika Ing Bhumi Kedang
RQYZuCz.png

Is a Jawi Kingdom that formed in the half-century war, realized that Kamulyon I Wetan going to collapse sooner or later, the Bluebloods and the aristocrats quicly form an urgent resistance group called Laskar kartika, this Group acted as a emergency government after the death of Wetan I Agung and succeeded to take the people's hearth, and aftrer the war ends, Raden Mas Suryono was made to be the King of Kartika Ing Bhumi Kedang (Kartika of the Kedang's Land), this Karadjaan is not aggresive to anybody and some even say that the prosperity is rivaled only by the Karadjaan Masanjaya in the North

Malangay Union
A7SwB.png

Is a Union of many clan and tribes of the Kulon's Land, formed after the half-century war, this Union Rejects to subjects to the Kulondharmajaya and all of their ancestors cause they don't want their land to be ruled by a man who is Half-Undi, they run the notion that Kulon's Land should be only united under the very native people of Male themselves, with that they swears to unite all the Kulon's Land under the singular rule of Male's.
Kayang I Johin Wetan
92qUx.png

Is a Karadjaan far east of Kedang's Land, after the collapse of Kamulyon I Wetan, the Jawi's there whose geographicaly isolated by the huge mountains and thus making them separated from the mainland's influence, is prone to the threat of the Undi's and the people of near-north
and so, they form a new Karadjaan there, some travellers said that if you went to this Karadjaan, you'll have various heavenly experience hence the name Kayang I Johin Wetan (Heaven on the far east)

Tano Samatarua
T393v.png

is a union of many clans and tribes of the near-north land's. In half-century war, they are the only one whose can not be penetrated by the attacks of the Undi, in fact they were accounted for several skrimish and looting  against the northen coast of the mainland, cause they are from the start already fighting againts Undo, Jawi, and Male, the presence of Tano Samatarua is a dangerous threat to the Land's here

Screens
SArJk.png

2kHaZ.png

Xeneu.png

L2SCk.png

5oHT7Ft.png

WLfezHv.png

1QBHAnA.png

FapMGPN.png

ErBKSil.png

csSGRv6.png

VyDGSxA.png

9OVt4c0.png

Progress
Building Resource:
-Armor:
--indian culture : check
--jawi culture : check
--majapahit culture : check
--malay culture : check
--Bali culture : almost complete
--Borneo Culture: i am here

COMPLETED!!
-Arm:
--I AM HERE
-Building:
--not started yet

Implementing to the game
--not started yet

Debugging/finishing
--not started yet

We/I am Looking for help
-Any 3d artist
-Texture Artist
-Anybody who knows his way around ModSys

if you are interested, feel free to join at my discord server: TBA OR just hit me a PM

-----FEATURES-----

196 NEW OC ITEM (and counting)
6 NEW FACTION
REVAMPED VISUAL
REVAMPED RECRUITING
DIPLOMACY
FREELANCER
BATTLE CONTINUATION

--SUGGEST A FEATURE ON THE REPLY--

DEV LOG

07 MAY 2018 -- RANT
been 6 days since i started doing this, and half of the time i tried to create as many resources as i can, and in total 5 armor 4 helmet and 8 bottom, are all gone, are all gone, somehow, my .brf, which literally where i put on my everything, gone, man, this is beyond ****, well, in this hard times my father word echoes trough my mind: dont stuck in the past, when something gone, open up a slot for something more wonderful, tryin to be positive here, it seems like the rigging also all messed up, so, almost half of my 6 day works are to be redone, its alright, i gotta feeling that i can do this
09 MAY 2018 -- ANOTHER BLABBERING
so im just tryin to be more systematic at doing my works so the procces could be sped up and the risk of memory's running low is thinning, so what do i mean by systematically improove the proccess? well, before the disaster, my work flow is something like this: create model, rig, texture, import brf import material and texture, save on brf delete external file. but now it couldn't be like that anymore, this time around its going to be like this

in order to create the mod, i need to 1. draw outline 2. build resource 2. implementing 3. smoothing out

to step number 2, build resource, it will go something like this

go to the belend file, make the model, and rig it, come the output mesh, and from the output mesh, imprted to the brf.

other step i think about later cause literally building resource by just me alone is going to take a longggg time, see you around.
12 MAY 2018 -- THE CONCEPT
initially, about the concept of this mod is going to be a historically accurate of indonesia archiepleago of 8-10th centuries, when kingdom like sriwijaya, majapahit, medang, and all other flourished all over java and sumatra, however, to pick one timeline in the place mean that there are only 3 to 4 kingdom that have historical record, and what i mean by that is i cant pick up a time, say, year 800 and put in like all the great kingdom there cause there was like 4 historical record of kingdom that exist on that year, so i tought if i would make a mod about something to represent our culture, i think, a low fantasy would work better, so here we are.
15 MAY 2018 -- ANOTHER RANT
concept are not done yet, still building resource and now we are at jawi's armor, its getting pretty boring and i became unmotivated, guess its because the outline of the lore didn't even existed yet so i had no imagination or fantasy as to what who or why are these people fighting each other, and creating those concept are surprisingly harder than building the resource.
18 MAY 2018 -- ORIGINAL INDONESIAN SCRIPT OF THE LORE
first we have the india resource, jawi resource, majapahit resource, nias/dayak/papua resource, malay resource, bali resource

so thats a six, its fitting nicely,

so lets make the story..

Pada mula mulanya Tanah yang disini begitu bagus, tanah yang disini dengan berbagai buah buahan, tanah subur, dan warga yg sejahtera dan bahagia, dipimpinlah tanah yang disini oleh ke 2 maharaja yang agung serta maha sempurna yang memimpin tanah ini sebagaimana dia memelihara dunia nya, mengadilkan rakyat dan diatas kasta

Kulondharmajaya dan wetaniagung adalah namanya, dengan dia dari setengah male, setngah undi pemimpin dari barat, yang mengarungi lautan dan menyebarkan biji biji, adalah maharaja daripun Kamaharadjaan Purwimahima, yang wilayahnya membentang luas dari gunung Andas sampai selat semenanjung Sanda, namun sedang di timur setelah melewati 400 hadi jauhnya, tertemukan alam terlihat langsung dari cahaya matahari yang sinar silau, tinggi berdiri Kamaharadjaan Kamulyon i wetan dipimpin oleh maharaja Wetaniagung salah seorang jawi asli yang berdiri diatas para bangsa hitam dan tembus, dalam pertunjukan keagungan yang tak ada bisa menggapai itu, seluruh rakyat tanah disini merasa sejahtera dan juga bahagia.

namun datanglah tahun 257 Saka dalam gelap, pada hari yang gemilang, namun tak satu pun orang, yang melihat. dunia telah dibabat habis dan sekarang mereka mendekat ke tanah sini, adalah bangsa Undi dari Alor, dengan sergap mereka datang ke tanah ini, rakyat sedih dan derita dimana mana pun mata memandang, anak pergi dan tak kembali, bapak hilang, dan ibu jadi rampasan belaka, yang mulia Kulondharmajaya dan wetaniagung tentusaja tidak mau tinggal diam, mereka mengangkat senjata dan perang pun berlangsung selama total setengah abad

Dalam kurun waktu setengah abad banyak yang terjadi, Kamaharadjaan runtuh, dan Karajdaan berdiri, Karadjaan bersatu, Karadjaan melepaskan diri, dan hal hal lain. Batu terakhir pecah oleh serangan Kulondharma jaya di kota Ambas karenanya berhasil mengusir bala tentara Undi, namun juga menewaskan dirinya, dengan Wetani agung yang yang sudah meninggal, maka tanahdisinipun masuk babak baru yang mengkhawatirkan

100 tahun lamanya semenjak Karadjaan Undi pergi dari tanah ini, namun sekarang tanah ini dalam keadaaan yang stabil dan juga tidak, dalam keadaan aman dan juga tidak, hanyak takdir yang akan tahu bagaimana nasib dari tanah yang disini
30 MAY 2018 -- STATE OF THE MOD
as you guys can probably guess, this mod is, currentlydeveloped by myslef and only me, and i still got a long way to go before i could implement my assests to the game, and, really don't want to say this, but, if this mod doesn't finish before my deadline, which is around 13th of July, i sadly have to put a halt into the development and make it as an OSP, cause i got some really bad grade that i have to fix and i can't just let this mod cranck my grade up, when i started this mod, it was exam's week, and as you probably guessed i did some good time putting hours into this mod while cramming for exam, and the results aren't that well
4 JUNE 2018 -- THE RECRUITMENT
i feel like, troop tree's in warband is, very limitng. it feels like, no matter how many type of troop you got at the end of the day you'd be actually using only two type of troop, with only the tier separating them, and this bring me the feeling of unstatisfaction, many mod is known for not using this kind of recruitment system, like Silverstag, or 1257, or Teatrc for WB, how? well to answer how is to tell you how to get a troop in this mod

by using different way to get the troop, pretty simple, yet, effective

village troop: are the village folks, lv1-3 with the last have some op on one of two STR or AGI or on their skills. so say, a Masanjaya village troop lv3 is going to have some op polearm cause thats what the faction specialize, and the Kartika will have some op on the archer and so on
castle troop: recruitable by free men and uniquely belong to the faction
town troop : recruitable by lord of the faction.

now instead of having two type of troop that you can level up and use, now you have like two of troop you can level up, and bunch of other to use, and thats pretty neat i think.
13 JUNE 2018 -- WEAPONRY

h-X5m.png

--WEAPON TIER--
the way weapon works in the mod, are also defined by tier, as disccussed before, each faction have 3 different troops, village troop(low tier), castle troop(middle tier) and town troop(high tier), now each faction village troop could be upgraded from level 1 up to level 3 (usual upgrade), but with each faction specialization i.e Masanjaya specialization is : spear, a village troop level , or "sakti" could held a tier 3 spear, whereas every other village troop on anyother faction could only hold a maximal of tier1 weapon (sometime tier2) of spear weapon, this system wont be visible in the game but it will be visible from the mesh name on the brf with suffix of -tn with n being the tier.

--WEAPON TWEAK--
also, there is a little bit tweaking on short ranged weapon like Che Loo Ryt or Krys, Tri Su La and any other short ranged, im going to make them like crazy fast in exchange of that short range they have, crazy fast, and also cut deep, this idea came from a mod by Raisya team Suvarnhabhumi Mahayuth, who had the Krys speed stat up to 171, i feel like this is necessary for the design to encourage player a different way of combat, would you rather have an unreadable cut speed or would you play safe?

--WEAPON NAMES--
the way i spell the weapon names in this mod are going to be totally inacurrate, its because im aiming for the international player to remember the names and read it right by pronunciation i.e: Ka Pac is actually Kapak, Pe Dhang is actually pedang, Tom Bhak is actually Tombak, you get the point, im not trying to insult anybodies culture here, just trying to make it easy to read to international audience

Whoa, this literally came out of nowhere. Wish you good luck! Also, will there be some sort of Sundanese culture?

If you don't mind OSP's, you can get shacks (gubuk) from Gekokujo. It has several Japanese shacks that can be modified to look 'Indonesian' as long as you give credit to the creator. Also there are several weapons from Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth, as it has Golok, Kris, Kujang, etc but you need to ask permission to the creator.

I find that Low Fantasy mods for Warband tend to be absolutely fantastic; I mean, just take Sayazn for example.

It looks like this one has an Eastern flair to it as well, which is a win in my book. I find that the same old generic "Western Medieval Europe" thing can run a bit old.

I'll definitely be watching with interest!

thanks for the responses and feedback everyone, i'm really glad that this mod could pinch some interest.

i am sorry that i haven't yet able to provide you guys with some worthy screens development cause the proccess is actually at halt cause of irl bussiness, i just hope that this ain't going to be another unfinished dream.

meanwhile, i have put my LOG on the second reserved post, feel free to read them and follow this guy's journey into this mod.

13 JUNE 2018 -- WEAPONRY

h-X5m.png

--WEAPON TIER--
the way weapon works in the mod, are also defined by tier, as disccussed before, each faction have 3 different troops, village troop(low tier), castle troop(middle tier) and town troop(high tier), now each faction village troop could be upgraded from level 1 up to level 3 (usual upgrade), but with each faction specialization i.e Masanjaya specialization is : spear, a village troop level , or "sakti" could held a tier 3 spear, whereas every other village troop on anyother faction could only hold a maximal of tier1 weapon (sometime tier2) of spear weapon, this system wont be visible in the game but it will be visible from the mesh name on the brf with suffix of -tn with n being the tier.

--WEAPON TWEAK--
also, there is a little bit tweaking on short ranged weapon like Che Loo Ryt or Krys, Tri Su La and any other short ranged, im going to make them like crazy fast in exchange of that short range they have, crazy fast, and also cut deep, this idea came from a mod by Raisya team Suvarnhabhumi Mahayuth, who had the Krys speed stat up to 171, i feel like this is necessary for the design to encourage player a different way of combat, would you rather have an unreadable cut speed or would you play safe?

--WEAPON NAMES--
the way i spell the weapon names in this mod are going to be totally inacurrate, its because im aiming for the international player to remember the names and read it right by pronunciation i.e: Ka Pac is actually Kapak, Pe Dhang is actually pedang, Tom Bhak is actually Tombak, you get the point, im not trying to insult anybodies culture here, just trying to make it easy to read to international audience

you could also see this log on the reserved OP, thank you.

announcement:
this project is postponed until further notice, as i said earlier my worktime for this project is on the holiday, but as it turns out, it takes a **** ton of time to do a full conv mod, so my guess is that this is going to be finished 3 years from now, regardless bannerlord has comes out ot not, i will finish this.

well i've been trough a lot but the main thing that hindered me to complete this mod is my lack of time to do any study on the programming side of thing because i  am too busy handling college at the moment, that said, i still actively researching the period of this mod, and wish to revive this universe whether trough this mod or other mean. if you wanna the module system and wish to continue this project feel free to shoot me a PM

Back
Top Bottom