[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not the most polite way to inquire, but then, the original choice of words was also rather suboptimal.

Scenes are impressive, both in quantity and quality, and I really appreciate all the effort that goes into making this mod a total conversion even on its first release.

Hi. I made a scene for this lovely mod.

Cardiff Castle

Orginally a Roman fort in Wales - hence the classic, square layout.
Later the Normas came, reused it and erected a hill with a keep, turning it into a motte & bailey castle.
Proportions have had to be changed a lot, and scene props are all native, apart from houses outside the fort.

A siege (9 Large pictures)

Adorno said:

Cardiff Castle

Hi Adorno,

I haven't had a lot to cheer me up lately. But this masterpiece really helped lighten the mood. I thank you for this splendid work and I will see to it goes into the mod as soon as possible. Thanks mate!

Adorno said:

Cardiff Castle

Later the Normas came, reused it and erected a hill with a keep, turning it into a motte & bailey castle.
Proportions have had to be changed a lot, and scene props are all native, apart from houses outside the fort.

Very nice! I was there last year, beautiful place. Your scene is quite accurate.

That wonderful(ly garish) pink/purpole coat with red cuffs is the uniform of a Spanish regiment, the aptly named Tercio de Morados Viejos.

It even comes with its own re-enactment group, so there's plenty of good pictures available online, as well as videos (mostly from the Almansa re-enactments).

I haven't had nothing to show in long time, but today I indeed have.
This time something more... urban, fit for major city.

I hope the style still fits the time period  :lol:

mb52l.jpg

mb53w.jpg

I'll show tomorrow more once I finish couple more models.

@von Afton

Can't really identify the city even if I have the map with me  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom