SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod looks wonderful, really professional looking, great job!
It seems like all the great mods are WiP, lol. When this comes out though, I am totally clueless as to if i'm going to play as a Uruk or a Man first, taking over the world as a badass Uruk-Hai with those cool ass swords, or being a normal guy, defending against endless hordes of hideous monsters  :razz:

****, I'm impatient, keep up the good work  :mrgreen:

In the first release (Men in the West) you've got to be a man in a second release (Orcs and Uruks) you can be an orc. It is so because they've split it into several different modules to make coding easier.

NoobLord said:
In the first release (Men in the West) you've got to be a man in a second release (Orcs and Uruks) you can be an orc. It is so because they've split it into several different modules to make coding easier.

Great, don't have to worry about being indecisive.  :razz: 

Its like a repeating cycle, I get bored of a certain mod, go look for one, find a epic mod (In this case I'm talking about the GoT's mod) and while waiting for it, look for lord of the ring mods, and its WiP too, hahah  :lol:

Nooblord, that site your signature links to, is it just me or is it down? Can't get it to load :sad:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to theveiledstars.thewolfstar.co.uk

NoobLord said:
On the forum was a message that said that from three PM there was a server downtime.

It works again now.

Sweet!

FinnishKnight said:
So is there an download ?
Medlico said:
Take a look at the board it's in. I'll leave you to make an educated guess as to the answer.

Lol. Really makes you wonder. Do people not read? How do they get here? By not clicking on the Pioneers Guild?

YES! Finally another mod for me to murder elves in-I mean...wonderful looking mod. Looks great and I'm looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom