SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

Users who are viewing this thread

TAfSFBK.jpg

Hello folks! I am wondering, what would people like to see in "Ruins of Zendar"? The custom battle lore tells us that it was razed by sea raiders (or was it river pirates?)

Should it just be a cool scene to explore and possibly open some locked chests to find some items if the lockpick skill is high enough?

Traps/hazards maybe? The punji pits in Nova Aetas forced the player to watch their step, worked quite well I thought.

Well, I don't know about you guys. But if I were a bandit, and me and my fellow bandit comrades were being chased by the law, an old looted city seems like the perfect place for 3-5 of us to hang out. We would also be sure to pay absolutely no attention to our surroundings and place traps that we could very easily be lured into.

Would be neat if it was something to do with the arena that used to be in Zendar. Like some hall of fame fight club for various legends of Warband/ other popular mods/ community members.

I'll see what I can do about the suggestions by Vraelomon and Brutus, in the sense that the player could go to Zendar while being chased by ai and set up defenses before fighting a battle.

Traps (other than traps set by ordering troops into specific positions) may come later in Zendar but are not a priority.
A fight club may come eventually as a random event after beating some number of tournaments.

Relaunching this thread, Zendar is out but the other features from WB Reborn are in!

I was excited for the original mod idea you had, but even more excited about this!  Keep up the good work, looks extremely promising!  The "new armor from trees" bit looks cool as well, since I know what armor it is. 

I find it a bit weird that an alchemist would be making armors though, would be more appropriate if it was some sort of smith doing the armor and weapons part.  Also makes more sense if you could pay a traveling horse breeder to stay at your court to provide new horse breeds too.  Maybe the alchemist could devise new potions to give small stat increases to the troops, and maybe to you as well if you choose to take them.

Froi said:
I was excited for the original mod idea you had, but even more excited about this!  Keep up the good work, looks extremely promising!  The "new armor from trees" bit looks cool as well, since I know what armor it is. 

I find it a bit weird that an alchemist would be making armors though, would be more appropriate if it was some sort of smith doing the armor and weapons part.  Also makes more sense if you could pay a traveling horse breeder to stay at your court to provide new horse breeds too.  Maybe the alchemist could devise new potions to give small stat increases to the troops, and maybe to you as well if you choose to take them.
Yeah, I'll add some potions for him so you can improve your household guard stats and your own stats.

Comrade Crimson said:
If more voice acting is required from me Robin, just hit me up.
Thanks, will do.

There should now be a decently fancy ModDB page going on somewhere around this link.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/bones-of-ragnvald

It's still work in progress, and basically contains the same information as this thread, but there's a few screenshots of some scenes to look at on the ModDB page.

Back
Top Bottom