SP Fantasy [WB] Tamriel at War: The Elder Scrolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Garmalak

Recruit
The mod War in Tamriel will be set between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim.

As you may or may not know, between Oblivion and Skyrim there is a massive time jump, which involves a massive war: "The Great War".
The instigators of the Great War are the Thalmor, a cult of high gravitas in the Aldmeri Dominion. Indeed, in just a few years the Thalmor (picture elf nazis), believing in Mer supremacy, have invaded half of Tamriel. The kingdoms of Valenwood (Bosmer), the Black March (Argonians) and Elsweyr (Khajits) have fallen prey to the Aldmeri Dominion, who have instored their own regency there. Only four countries remain to fight: Hammerfell (one of the main fronts and a main target of the Thalmor), Cyrodiil, and the provinces of High Rock and Skyrim. There is a war between the Thalmor and the Emperor Titus Mede II and the main leaders of all four countries.

How did this conflict start?

After the Oblivion crisis (which really weakened the Summerset Isles), the Thalmor decided it was time to take action. They evolved from a political party into the leaders, and organized a coup in Valenwood and the Summerset Isles, proclaiming themselves as the Aldmeri Dominion. They then started to invade other territories: mostly non-humans and other Mers territory. Those who opposed them died, the others were bent to their sick cause of Elf Supremacy.

Only four remained: the provinces ruled by Emperor Titus Mede II. Titus, who had sent Blades all over Tamriel as spies to suss out what was going on, recieves the heads of 100 Blades in a cart brought by a Thalmor messenger, saying that Tamriel will fall unless he disbands the Blades, bans the worship of the God Talos (whom the Thalmor abhor) and give Hammerfell to the Aldmeri Dominion, and live as the Dominion's Vassals. The Emperor refuses, and declares war.

There is combat on every front, two huge powers collide. Which side will you be on?

The choice is yours in War in Tamriel.

SCREENSHOTS
mb30.jpg

Ulfric Stormcloak

mb27.jpg

Thalmor Archer

mb36.jpg

Nord Warrior

hierarchy.png

Thalmor Units

CURRENT MEMBERS:

-Me (Modelling & General)

I'm looking for all the help I can get, if you think you can contribute in any way, please post here or send me a message!
You'll recieve full credit.

PLANNED FEATURES:

-All nine races (Playable)
-A huge choice of weapons and armour
-Freelancer (Upon popular request)
-Ship Travel
-Ship/Naval battles (if I can figure it out)
-Battle Continuation

This thread will be updated as the mod progresses.

There is already some elder scrolls mod in progress http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,251011.0.html , but there is already some time without any update

John Xenir said:
There is already some elder scrolls mod in progress http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,251011.0.html , but there is already some time without any update

Also, both mods take place in different time periods of TES lore. This is set between Oblivion and Skyrim whereas the other is set around the time of Arena.

I'll definitely be looking forward to this! The Elder Scrolls is one of my favorite game series.

Back
Top Bottom