SP Native t

Users who are viewing this thread

uFzdDEt.png

Beta 0.4 released!​

minh4792 said:
Great, i'll try it after work.
mike56 said:
Man, this mod looks really cool. I can not wait to see it in a more advanced state of developement, but even right now it's really enjoyable.

Thanks and glad you are enjoying. :smile:

First blog released!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/sevenheart/features/sevenheart-devblog-1-events-system

In mod are native models and faces, also I can choose gender of character. I will wait until release version with events mentioned because these sounds interesting

ArnulfFloyd said:
In mod are native models and faces, also I can choose gender of character. I will wait until release version with events mentioned because these sounds interesting

There is much more to find out than native models and faces in this mod, though. :smile:

Next patch will arrive before next monday, by the way!

How works improved family tree and playing as son mechanics because latter I not have encountered in any mod, also appear companions as Matheid or are all new?

ArnulfFloyd said:
How works improved family tree and playing as son mechanics because latter I not have encountered in any mod

At the moment, you make a child from your wife. Then, wife enters into pregnacy period of a month in-game time. And - that means your child is officialy born, although he is just a baby so there is another period of a few weeks for your child to grow and become an interactive NPC of his own with dialogs and possibly quests.

Although - it is not fully implemented and bugged. Which - I will complete in 0.5 or 0.6. It will be an in-depth system that will be combined with "House" feature which you will have houses just like lords and child will have his/her needs with quests. You will be able to allow him to fight in your party, although he might die permanently like any other NPC in Sevenheart. He might hate or like you as well, which is tied to the personality system.

You will be able to make other childs from ladies as well, so no single wife anymore.

And - when the time is right. I changed the retirement system to adapt into being able to continue playing as your son for the rest of the game, which will come with its own bonuses and cons since not everything you achieved with your main character will transfer to child but again - the new aging system will kinda force you do that.

And - after that. When you play your child - roles will shift with the world around you react with you in a different perspective. This is the summary of the mechanic, as I didn't explore the mechanic fully.

Child and Family trees will make it into the mod at 0.6 or 0.7 as a completely playable feature. It will be a mechanic that is tied to the world around you and a child will mean much more than just another companion in your party.

Just gonna repost something I posted elsewhere on this board...

rnaD86 said:
I'm juuust the tiniest bit worried that when BL comes out it'll be practically redundant, because whenever new feature would get announced WB modders would say "challenge accepted" and find a way to somehow put it in a mod....

Exactly! Totally agree. Great modders around and even greater will arrive with BL.

I'm interested because I playing a new pike-and-shot mod by possibility to begin characters already dressed in military uniforms and hair flowing over helmets. Desertion and riot in own party as in WFAS will be cool also

Medicus said:
First of all, great mod and amazing work you have done so far :lol:
I am playing like a mad man and have encountered a couple of bugs. i would like to contribute so where should I post them?

Hop into discord : )

https://discord.gg/WT4b6Y

mike56 said:
Man, you are amazing. It's amazing how fast you fix the problems and how much time you are putting in this project! Thank you so much!

I am glad of this appreciation. Thanks for the support, friendo.

I don't recommanded to installing a face-mod than if make a back-up of textures folder in case in which you make something wrong. Try on your risk

lonelyherz said:
nothing against your mod (that's great), but I do not like the native Faces. Can i use a Face-Mod or or does it break the mod ?

Yes, you can use the face mods. Just install them as if you are installing on Native.

I'm interested if are chances for including Freelancer and Diplomacy, also consider reskinned OSP armours and weapons for all factions?

0.6 released! Drive.google.com

Due to some technical issues, moddb wouldn't let me upload just as of yet! You can download from this link until tomorrow :smile:

Hope you enjoy.

You can disarm weapons depends on your weapon mastery skill.
Dungen system has been added.
Horses will become slower as their HP gets low.
Location intros can be turned on off.
New questions added for gadrick.
Family system has been improved and a report added.
Troops will age by one year every month now. Previously it was 365 in-game time, which rendered the feature totally useless.
You can only bury deads after normal battles.
Parties use torches.
Adventure of Lev has been added.
Color codes for texts have been adjusted.
Gadrick now resides in the citadel, instead of the streets.
Sieges will reduce population.
Distance to siege lifting check has been adjusted.
Covey system has been added.
You can only whistle for horses when you are khergit wayfarer.
Roped crossbow can be used by everyone now.
Faction discovery fixed.
Building in world map have cooldowns.
You cannot build outlaw lairs without 200 bounty.
Parties will show their region now.
You can now discover factions by interacting parties.
Courier system has been added. You might receive letters of quests or another various content.
Duel fixed.
You can ask village elders for locations of parties.
You can obtain both troops and items from discovering parties now.
Knight system improved.
Some meshes removed from menus to make texts more readable.
You can now talk to order representatives from faction capitals if you are sworn.
Rake in four ways inn sells herbs now.
Knight parties will replicate what their lords do.
Some dialogs will only appear on party encounters.
Company parties will now rest in their headquarters.
Dynamic world. Upon completion of quests, there is a chance player will lose relationship with enemy factions of the faction quest given from.
You can lit your arrows now with any brazier.
Fire arrows added. They have half the ammo over normal arrows, will blaze any agent with a possibility of fire spreading around nearby agents.
New figthing styles added.
Kings redesigned.
Two handed area damage increases in range depending on the power strike skill.
You can disable voice acting from camp menu.
Troops adjusted.
New community story has been added. Medicus!
Rolling forward is now faster depending on agility and athletics.
Particles adjusted.
Kings have right-hands.
You will be redirected from dialogs now.
You can send bodyguards off.
You can talk to grove NPCs from menu.
Dialogs with rangers fixed.
Reports extended.
Duels are fixed.
You can only sell prisoners at castles.
Midlands retreat improved.
More notification texts.
Attacking a company fixed.
Custom battles removed.
Anti-cheat adjusted. You will lose 500 gold every day as long as the ctrl-t cheat is active.
More notification texts.
Compass gives more accurate distances.
Scene fixes.
Travellers added on world map. They are selling items and herbs.
Gangs are improved.
Party names changed.,
Ports can be discovered.
Changed the gender of troops.
Adjusted item flags for many items.
New attack move attack. You can execute a great blow by holding upwards then right-click ot execute.
New center notes added for new party types.
You can gift money to your members to raise morale.
Some spears can knock down enemies.
Rangers improved.
You can join the rangers now by doing quests and passing trials.
Rangers are redesigned.
Faction finding fixed.
More notifcation texts are added.
Events are corrected in context.
Party arsenal system has been added. You can use many weapons like braziers, traps and all in battlefield.
Arena music changed.
Main menu music fixed.
Grammar fixes.
You can kill moles of other companies.
You will lose honor by aiding outlaws in battles.
Threatening an enemy party fixed.
Threatened party amount shows correctly.
Assist Xp calculation has been adjusted.
War veteran quest now ends.
Kusluk no longer gives tips about locations. He can directly be sent to discover a location.
You might lose your mole if lord comes in their fief.
Anti cheats added for CTRL+H and CTRL+F4 cheats.
Events system has been improved. New events added.
Calradian monarch now belongs to sarranids.
Music system improved and fixed. It is region-aware now.
You wont be able to start the game without WSE.
New musics added.
New death animations.
Trade skill affects the prisoner prices and quest gold rewards.
Bounty hunting dialog fixed.
Quest names fixed in delegation.
Trouble system has been added for towns. Drunk soldiers, spy encounters or sappho soldiers might appear out of nowhere to cause trouble in town.
Mercenaries have been adjusted in number related to type.
You now need skill to order troops to attack without you.
You have now many options after winning a war.
Two handed area damage fixed.
Arenas fixed.
New walking animation.
Code improvements.
You need to bypass the guards to secure entrance into a town.
You cannot sell prisoners as outlaw.
New bodyguard system has been written from scratch. You can choose anyone from your party to be your bodyguard. Max 6 bodyguards.
Time to forced-wait after using cheat has been reduced by half.
Subfactions improved.
Mole dialog fixed.
Battle of hightide improved.
Region system has been added.
Population system has been added.
Code fixes.
Faction lords have their own map icon now.
Anti-cheat will only be activated if cheat mode is enabled.
Party spot system improved.
Castles also have faction banners now.
Hall of memories improved.

It is an experimental version, which means it is unstable therefore all dev menus and mechanics are enabled.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nb1GvBdqrzVhK8Tw3VWN8X6K0b8aSBfW/view?usp=sharing

Back
Top Bottom