- Best answers
Faces in this Mod are very beautiful. how to transfer to other modesKratosMKII said:Fixed in v1.2AmkoTheTerrible said:I seem to be GAINING money for having a more expensive army, rather than paying for it. The bigger my mercenary army, the more I make, rather than actually paying their wages, they seem to be paying me.
1. Fixed in v1.2meatbag999 said:Great mod but I would like to report a few bugs (or maybe it's working as intended?)
1. Start as king of Swadia, build an enterprise at Praven. The menu option to leave town is gone. Cannot leave Praven anymore.
2. As a king, I cannot command any lord to follow me.
3. As a king, I cannot command any allies troop on the battlefield.
4. Rhodok troops are really strong. I mean REALLY strong.
I can't find the option to give fief to vassal.I found out that I have to appoint my companion as minister to grant fiefs.
Again, thanks for your work. This is a very good mod.
2. I tested and i was able to command lords to follow.
4. I didn't touch troops yet so that's a vanilla thing.
Thank you for your appreciation.