SP Native [WB] Mount and Blade Warband: Reborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Seconded. Looking forward to it.

Come to think of it, making lords maimable would be a great feature.  You know, capture a lord and demand a crazy amount of ransom. They dont want to pay? Well, cut the guys ear off and mail it to them. Heh heh. Although, that really wouldnt fit the time period at all. Its not exactly chivalrous. If it was in there, you would have tolose a crazy amount of honor for it.
Anyway, just a thought. Cheers!

Vraelomon said:
Seconded. Looking forward to it.

Come to think of it, making lords maimable would be a great feature.  You know, capture a lord and demand a crazy amount of ransom. They dont want to pay? Well, cut the guys ear off and mail it to them. Heh heh. Although, that really wouldnt fit the time period at all. Its not exactly chivalrous. If it was in there, you would have tolose a crazy amount of honor for it.
Anyway, just a thought. Cheers!
Ha yeah that would be a sadistic option but I like it  :twisted:

i read about an idea on the forums for making your own farm and harvest crops and sell them or make ale or whiskey and sell it. it would enlarge the single player experience. what do you think?

Trebor said:
i read about an idea on the forums for making your own farm and harvest crops and sell them or make ale or whiskey and sell it. it would enlarge the single player experience. what do you think?
I think that would be a good addition to the game. In fact I am currently looking at the Rigale mod for inspiration when it comes to that kind of trade experience

This mod looks promising, i always enjoy a new mod that is still based in Calradia! I also have a few questions:
1. On which historical nations will the factions be based?
2. Are you only going to change current gameplay elements or also add new ones
3. Will you add kingdom management options (Diplomacy, or something like it) or will you make your own?

Anyway good luck with the mod!

Heard you are going to make just about everybody killable, able to kill a villager, or a townsman in town, and guards come after you. And escaping when you get outside of the gate. :cool:

Alfredthegreat said:
Heard you are going to make just about everybody killable, able to kill a villager, or a townsman in town, and guards come after you. And escaping when you get outside of the gate. :cool:

Yeah that's the plan. GTA 6 Caladria Edition  :smile:
Thanks to Jacobhinds (New Morale Code) I figured out how to make the civilians run away from the player in scenes. In the future I will:

-Make civilians run away after you kill one
-Make the guards become hostile when the player kills a civvie
-Properly implement consequences (Prosperity lowered, renown increase, honor loss, relation loss with city, potential relation loss with faction, etc.)
-Add more guards and civilians into the scenes

Other planned criminal activities:
-Smuggling
-Stealing and extortion in town
-Assassinating a Lord, Guild Master, etc.
-Kidnapping a Lady for Ransom
-Become a bandit and create a gang or Mafia type organization
-Take control of bandit lairs
-Torturing Prisoner Lords (thanks guys)

Lionheart2 said:
Alfredthegreat said:

Yeah that's the plan. GTA 6 Caladria Edition  :smile:
Thanks to Jacobhinds (New Morale Code) I figured out how to make the civilians run away from the player in scenes. In the future I will:

-Make civilians run away after you kill one
-Make the guards become hostile when the player kills a civvie
-Properly implement consequences (Prosperity lowered, renown increase, honor loss, relation loss with city, potential relation loss with faction, etc.)
-Add more guards and civilians into the scenes

Other planned criminal activities:
-Smuggling
-Stealing and extortion in town
-Assassinating a Lord, Guild Master, etc.
-Kidnapping a Lady for Ransom
-Become a bandit and create a gang or Mafia type organization
-Take control of bandit lairs
-Torturing Prisoner Lords (thanks guys)
sounds so cool :razz:

How about adding few Silverstag features.

And you talked about Bandit or maffia faction/ organisation. That would be cool.

So i add few ideas what i can think abaout so you can think what to add and what to not. I think there should be more immersion, not just take castles and citys with brute force but have some ploting and have some knife diplomacy.

-Like try to poison enemy army,
  -May be have new skill for ploting, you can fail ploting and get caught, lose honor and reletionships. can fail but not get caught. just lose invisted resources. Success and get caught, and success and not get caought
-rise rebellion in enemy citys
-hire bandits to harrash enemy villages and armys.
-enemy council can be ploted to betray enemy lord and give over a castle and imprison or kill enemy lord, kidnap enemy wife daughter or something
  - Use false flag opetation like organising kidnap and then rescue and get bonus releatioship and maybe money.

There are just ideas, they maybe hard to do, but i just offered them out and we will see. What kind a mod you want to make.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Can you add or post some pictures :smile:? It looks promising.

Yes I will soon but I have to finish more of the items first. Currently on Chain armors with Horses, Arrows, Bolts, Gauntlets, clothing and Boots completed.
Items aren't easy for me to mod, I enjoy coding much more, but I will finish them.

Vaegir Luchnik said:
This mod looks promising, i always enjoy a new mod that is still based in Calradia! I also have a few questions:
1. On which historical nations will the factions be based?
2. Are you only going to change current gameplay elements or also add new ones
3. Will you add kingdom management options (Diplomacy, or something like it) or will you make your own?

Anyway good luck with the mod!

1. Well I will only be adding one new full faction to the game (in a much later release) : The Eastern Dynasty. It will be based on, you guessed it, The Chinese Dynasties. I am planning on adding minor factions: Gaul (In-game faction name Gael), Scottish (Highlanders), Mongolian (Mongo), Persian (Essian), Japanese (Samurai), and Crusader (Teutons). Each would have one small village/castle where you could recruit troops or join their faction and help them grow to the size of a normal kingdom.
The ultimate dream is to have a restorable Roman (Caladrian) Faction. First you would acquire a very rare book, The Last Days Of The Caladrian Empire. After reading it the ruins of "Rome" would appear, and you could rebuild either an empire or a republic consulate from the rubble. It will function like a player kingdom but have a pre-set Roman Troop Tree and grow faster in the beginning.

2. Both

3. This mod is built on Diplomacy v4.2, but I plan to expand on that.

zincra said:
-Like try to poison enemy army,
  -May be have new skill for plotting, you can fail plotting and Tactics skill used in this case, persuasion can be used elsewhere.
  - Get caught, lose honor and relationships. Or can fail but not get caught,just lose invested resources.
  - Success and get caught or success and not get caught
-rise rebellion in enemy cities Yes
-hire bandits to harass enemy villages and armies. Yeah that's the point of bandits.
-can bribe and extort Lords to betray enemy, give over a castle and imprison or kill enemy lord, kidnap enemy wife, daughter
  - Use false flag operation like organizing kidnap/rescue and get bonus relationship and maybe money.
There are just ideas, they maybe hard to do, but i just offered them out and we will see. What kind a mod you want to make.

It would seriously nice to just chill the hell out, get some kind of profession, and take a friggon break from killing people for a while. Maybe build yourself a hut In The village of ambean and become a farmer. Or perhaps set yourself up as a blacksmith in sargoth and spend your life smithing axes for huscarls. Stuff like that. A simple life for once.

Given thats totally not the point of the game, but still.

Vraelomon said:
It would seriously nice to just chill the hell out, get some kind of profession, and take a friggon break from killing people for a while. Maybe build yourself a hut In The village of ambean and become a farmer. Or perhaps set yourself up as a blacksmith in sargoth and spend your life smithing axes for huscarls. Stuff like that. A simple life for once.

Given thats totally not the point of the game, but still.

Yeah that will come in due time. See main post, updated.

I have idea with eneprises, but dont know is it hard to do.
I think enteprises should be upgradeble. Like you start enteprise like producing cheap bread and then you sink more money to enteprise to get better broduction up to exquisite bread what cost lot more, but you need also better raw materials to produce it .

Back
Top Bottom