SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

2bg2.png

I can make it for other House.

How about one for followers of House Manderly, the only ones that have not forgotten the North ?  :mrgreen:

Jon Umber surely hasn't since his son was beheaded and he's still sitting in a cell beneath the ****ing Twins !! His uncles however are not really sure what to do with the head of their family gone from the window.
If I had to add another house who has not forgotten the North, I'd say House Glover :smile:

House Reed are a better candidate than any of those. Even after them I would personally favour the lessor mountain houses - Wull, Liddle, Norrey, etc. as remaining true to themselves as Northmen by making a good choice of who to march under and an even better choice of who to march against.

Landgraft said:
House Reed are a better candidate than any of those. Even after them I would personally favour the lessor mountain houses - Wull, Liddle, Norrey, etc. as remaining true to themselves as Northmen by making a good choice of who to march under and an even better choice of who to march against.

Of course !! How could I forget them ?! :oops:
House Reed even keeps fighting the Boltons on their way North. Still I believ House Manderly is being the greatest supporter by playing along the sneaky way. Mountain Tribes are awsome as well, especially the comments they make on the way south about the Southlings :lol:

Ummmmmm September has come and gone, and still no sign of anything on the mod page. any news. You did say there would be some kind of beta or release in September. Don't mean to sound demanding I am just really exited to see this mod, As always  much respect and gratitude to everyone working on the mod!

So i have said it before, this game is so great and to big.
To big that they couldn't finish it.
because there would be always something to make it better and bigger.
And then they forget to finish this great game to let it play for people like us.

Sorry, but thanks for your thime and work for a game who will never be ready.

Why dont you all, hold your fire and wait.
He lives a real life aswell, so no need to write all that nonsens.  :roll:
Maybe some of you should go outside instead, in the northen part of europe the sun is hige on the skye, so go out side  :razz:

Thank you Higgings.

Right now I don't have time to mod. Anyways as soon as I have the time to finish the mod it will be finished quickly, but until then if some experienced modder wants to work on the mod he would be welcome.

Back
Top Bottom