[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzardevil said:
I much prefer Silverstag's implementation of Freelancer myself, but think be best off with just adding an option that lets you instantly become a mercenary. I believe 1257AD has it and makes a more interesting option compared to Freelancer.

The mod has that option since EIF1. I prefer it aswell.

Efe Karacar said:
I find mods getting ranked downed simply because not having in particular one simple game mechanic absolutely hilarious and funny. On the contrary, overusage of the same material brought over nothing in regards to the creativity and original projects, one would rather have more unique features than integrating what is being done before over a hundred times and definitely not by his hands. Quality is not so easily provided with shortcuts from every corner.

Besides, Freelancer is an uncompleted project. Yes, the pack allows you to do roleplay from such a clever aspect of gameplay, yet it does nothing in regards to complete the experience and bind it to the game we already know. No idea how one can fool himself thinking he experiences something unique while it is only appeal to the eye and nothing more than an illusion. (No offence to any sides, just making my point.)

I guess its just me, since I am waiting for a Napoleonic Era Game (like Naval Combat, but with infantry, if you know what I mean. Open world, but with players either joining armies, or commanding regiments, etc. and all in Multiplayer) since like f***ing 1999.

I still got an odd problem with Sweden. I am a Lord and own a fief. But from villages I can only recruit militia and no regular troops. What is wrong?

BavarianPrivateer said:
I still got an odd problem with Sweden. I am a Lord and own a fief. But from villages I can only recruit militia and no regular troops. What is wrong?

Did you built a Manor? Till you not got a Manor, the Regiment HQ can't be placed, and on consequence, form the Regiment.

Go to the village menu and choose "Manage this village", then press at "Buid a Manor". When it is built, a Sergeant Major will be apointed at your Hall. Talk to them and form your Regiment. The new regimental menu will appear in less than 36 h.

But unfortunately there is no such option. I only can build a messenger post and a blacksmith. My fief is a castle.

Furthermore I did not have the problem with the other factions (HRE, Protestant Union, Netherland, Spain and France) I played so far. When I owned I fief I could always recruit regular troops. Could it be a bug?

BavarianPrivateer said:
But unfortunately there is no such option. I only can build a messenger post and a blacksmith. My fief is a castle.

Furthermore I did not have the problem with the other factions (HRE, Protestant Union, Netherland, Spain and France) I played so far. When I owned I fief I could always recruit regular troops. Could it be a bug?
Uhmmm .. if you are the owner of a castle, a Sergeant Mayor must be appointed automatically. I will take note of this bug with Sweden.
Anyway, if you want to continue with the actual game, go to another fortress of your faction and form the Regiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom