[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep-calm-and-love-eif-82.jpg

Dear, Jatynski.
All the names of the settlements you are correct, and error-free !!!
But ... it's Russian name - Plotsk, Chenstokhova, Lviv, Slutsk and so on.
You just have to unify all the titles in English then that there was no dispute.

P.S. WFaS - Russian project...

P.S.S.  Dear, Aquila SPQR.
"It's like naming Paris" Paryzh "..."
This Russian name of Paris, came in the Russian language with the Polish - Paryż ...
Otherwise Russian people would have called the Paris - Paris ... :wink:

It is necessary to alter:
1. Kursk - city, Voronezh - castle.
2. Poltava on 1667 belonged to the Polish crown. (On the map it is not where it should be.)
3. Maybe  gaming objects Poltava and Cherkassy confused... This requires verification, so how can I be wrong. NPC near Poltava talked about Сherkassy, and vice versa.
4. Geographical settlements are located on the map is not very true.
    After a while I also like Aquila SPQR lay out a map with more accurate location of the cities.
5. Inventory in the Weaponsmith in different cities of the same.
6. Endless getting money in castles - Meet the Royal Enlistment Officer.
    That it was intended?
7. It seems to me, the city garrisons increased too quickly. IMHO.
8. Accrued bank money only in the first city where money was put. In other cities the banks interest rates are not accrued.

P.S. The amount of work done by you is simply amazing !!!

When I fought in the regiment Francois IV Fouquet an unpleasant moment.
Francois IV Fouquet, together with its allies went into battle with the enemy.
The victory was ours.
But unfortunately, when the fight ended was asked to fight with the enemy, the amount of which is equal to 0. And so on to infinity ... :sad:
Also as a desert, no other possibilities left ...

Dear, Jatynski.
You know submod WFaS Enhanced Unofficial 1.86a?
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,307841.75.html

There is implemented the creation of their own troops, mines, weapons procurement for the army, the choice of what type of soldiers will Guards and so on.

P.S. Just do not look there map. It is incorrect, as inherited from mod WFaS Enhanced.

Jatynski said:
Not, really  :oops: Only in general, i'm sorry.

I'm specialized on  History of Western Medieval Art

What are you ...  :grin:
I'm surprised that you made it a fortress (castle) ....
Novgorod - the largest trading center in northern Russia at that time ...
But ... after the occupation of Sweden, left 527 residents in all it ...
Novgorod lost its former glory due to the war with the Swedes.
And Novgorod was liberated just a few months before the play in your mod !!!
That is a great (large) city, but the population - a little ... and trade - has faded ...
A Pskov withstood every siege and became the largest trading center ...
You have done everything exactly as it should be !!!

Folks, the forum rules state quite clearly to not do double posts. There is an edit option on every one of your posts for a reason. I don't mind if a doublepost happens once in a while, but this is beyond that  :lol:

Duh said:
Folks, the forum rules state quite clearly to not do double posts. There is an edit option on every one of your posts for a reason. I don't mind if a doublepost happens once in a while, but this is beyond that  :lol:

Excuse me.
I will try to write your notes in a smaller number of messages.
Just a notes appeared in my time watching mod.
Excuse me again.

Hi,

I hope that goods at merchants will be regionalized with time. Ottoman items in Stockholm are immersion breaking.

And perhaps be able to choose nationality at char creation getting starting equipment according to that choice. Swedes don`t wear kilts!

An  impressive effort EIF is anyway.

Rgds, Oldtimer

I played the mod further more and I have some other questions and bugs to report.

I know this is a mod for the Thirty years war and has to deal with religion but this went a bit over the top  :lol:

1H9psoH.jpg

eo3jsnS.jpg

Since I became the lord of this village (Varnamo) I decided to start doing quests in order to improve its prosperity. So I had a quest about training the peasants but they didn't appear for the practice most of the time. I think they were stuck inside the cathedral on the ground since I had to use cheat mode and knock them to fulfill the quest. NPCs also stuck inside the pink building near the cathedrals. In the same village I appointed a sergeant but I can't find him. Probably also stuck somewhere...

That's from the same village. I should try to exchange it for one with more traditional architecture...

16A08BE3961ECCC84E548E02D33BCF0898BF2F34

Also I met the merchant at the Stockholm tavern who seems to have the first quest from vanilla Warband. Going after them I went at sea and I was surprised we had a boarding action! Very well made! But after I defeated them the leader didn't appear to tell me where the merchant's brother is held hostage. I had to reload the save and defeat them on land for the quest to trigger.

d6S7Obn.jpg

Look like we all built it together... The most noble building ever...

ZlUIfHp.jpg

Here the native factions are still present and are much fewer than those in the mod. Like here:

KdoUIu4.jpg

itruvor said:
The word "Castle" is better than the sign - # ...

Then I have a different opinion. For example there's Dortmund. It doesn't look like castle on the map plus I think it was a quite large city back then, so you can assume it's a city not a castle and then you go there and see it is a castle, so it's without marketplace or tavern. And it would be slightly strange to call it "Castle Dortmund" because I think that it was more a city than a castle in the XVIIth century. With my proposal we would have only names with "#" prefix which would let us easily distinguish castles from towns. You just look at map and know that each city with a "#" sign is actually a castle, not a city with tavern and marketplaces.

Or may be castles should also have taverns and marketplaces like in WFAS. They can offer limited quantity and lower quality of goods. In Sweden now there's only one city so this means only 1 marketplace and only 1 tavern for the entire country?

Aquila SPQR said:
itruvor said:
The word "Castle" is better than the sign - # ...

Then I have a different opinion. For example there's Dortmund. It doesn't look like castle on the map plus I think it was a quite large city back then, so you can assume it's a city not a castle and then you go there and see it is a castle, so it's without marketplace or tavern. And it would be slightly strange to call it "Castle Dortmund" because I think that it was more a city than a castle in the XVIIth century. With my proposal we would have only names with "#" prefix which would let us easily distinguish castles from towns. You just look at map and know that each city with a "#" sign is actually a castle, not a city with tavern and marketplaces.

Greetings, Aquila SPQR.
I understand you well. In fact, well I understand.
But I played a game where these prefix were, and they are so tired and looks awkward on the map that the view of the map is not pleased.
As a rule, we know what town than it was at the time - the city or castle. The game usually is not implemented. I was surprised to see Lublin fortress rather than a city. But this is the large city. Famous Lublin fair. Until 1655 it should be done only as a city, rather than as a fortress.
Perhaps, then do this:
------------------------------------------------
Koln, castle
Koln (castle)
Koln #
------------------------------------------------

Prefix very annoying on the map.

I think, Jatynski, will decide as appropriate. As the Russian proverb says: the owner - a gentleman. Sorry, I do not know the English counterpart of this proverb.
In German, there is a similar proverb: Wer die Füße unter meinen Tisch stellst muß sich nach meinen Regeln halten.

Aquila SPQR said:
Yes, I'd love to see more Swedish cities, also adding Crimean Khanate would add diversity to the eastern Europe.

If it is difficult to add a fraction - Crimean Khanate, then instead of Crimea is necessary populate the territory Crimea Turkey. Crimean Khanate was a protectorate of Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom