[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risewild said:
Wow this mod looks awesome.

I will wait for the enhanced version to try it, I just had a question, can we still make our own faction later in the game and be the leader like in vanilla M&B Warbands?

Thank you for your work and I can't wait to experience the Enhanced version :grin: .

Thx a lot

Of course, you can make your faction.

More images

Madrid center

28uihqp.jpg

wqy4nq.jpg

Madrid Plaza Mayor

5b5wrc.jpg

Jatynski, do you choose WFaS models for Warsaw and Moscow capitals? It could speed up the mod's development.

Chaplain said:
Jatynski, do you choose WFaS models for Warsaw and Moscow capitals? It could speed up the mod's development.

Poland-Lithuania and Muscovite scenes are the native Wfas. Ottoman's are from tartars (slightly modified).
The other factions use a mix from Wfas and new scenes with some Totsk's stuff.

Hey, i have been so busy lately with IRL

No, i did the scenes myself.

I think the beta test version will be released in 3 or 4 weeks.

Cheers

Jatynski said:

Cheers
I meant if you managed to find someone who can do textures and models like new weapons and clothes

Dangerdude said:
Jatynski said:

Cheers
I meant if you managed to find someone who can do textures and models like new weapons and clothes

No, i didn't

so you said a beta version in 3-4 weeks are you keeping that promise and providing us with one or did something go wrong(got a feeling it is the latter)

Erm ...

Not to be a pr*ck, or anything, but ...
3/13/2016 to 3/30/2016 is only 17 days (just past 2 weeks), so ...

Patience.

Does it not reassure you, that Jatynski is still active, and posting, here?

Cheers

DARoot
[Have a look at some of the OTHER mod threads on this Forum -- N'est-ce pas?]

Yes, i'm here. Just studying and working on my final project. Actually taking pictures on the field, and picking stones  :fruity:

Hi there guys

I,m back. Still a bit of time will pass to have a good beta version for testing, but after a time busy with IRL, i promise to retake the work.

To Ambrush: Saludos desde el otro lado del charco a los hermanos hispanoamericanos  :grin:

Hi ! I have spent arout 30 ingame days in your mod and I have noticed some issues, some are weird

The main ones are :
- the doors are linked with the wrong scenes (when you are in the castle the door leads to the tavern ; when you are in the tavern the door leads to the tavern once again ; same problem when you are at the exteriors)
- cour musicians are "sitting through the floor" and propose you to sell books but when you carry on the conversation they are selling their outfit ; same problem for the ones in the taverns)
- in battle the canons don't appear, the only thing that show up are the wheels and the wooden structure
- I tried to use Morgh's Editor to change a couple of thing (such as the the accuracy and the power of firearms, which are to high to my opinion) but some items seem to be broken

I can upload some screenshots if you want :smile:

Keep up with the good work, you have already done nice things with this mod :wink:

Harada said:
Hi ! I have spent arout 30 ingame days in your mod and I have noticed some issues, some are weird

The main ones are :
- the doors are linked with the wrong scenes (when you are in the castle the door leads to the tavern ; when you are in the tavern the door leads to the tavern once again ; same problem when you are at the exteriors)
- cour musicians are "sitting through the floor" and propose you to sell books but when you carry on the conversation they are selling their outfit ; same problem for the ones in the taverns)
- in battle the canons don't appear, the only thing that show up are the wheels and the wooden structure
- I tried to use Morgh's Editor to change a couple of thing (such as the the accuracy and the power of firearms, which are to high to my opinion) but some items seem to be broken

I can upload some screenshots if you want :smile:

Keep up with the good work, you have already done nice things with this mod :wink:

Thx for your feedback

Yes i realised already about those bugs you are reporting (1 and 3), but i decided not to fix them, and work in the new version. I think they will be solved.

About the cannon's structure issue .... i never noticed. Let me check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom