SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenH said:
I know that it's not an issue of this mod but it applies to all mods and maybe to original MB.
But I ask it here because I started playing this mod.
Is there any way to block all those popup messages, related to war declarations etc... that pop up constantly disrupting gameplay and forcing to dismiss them?
They are very very annoying.
The messages that are shown in a window have the number 1107, messages, that are displayed in the bottom left corner have the number 1106.

So all you would have to do is:
- open simple_trigger.txt with notepad++
- Ctrl+f to open search. Switch to "Replace" tab.
- In "Find what:" type "1107" (without " ")
- In "Replace with:" type "1106" (without " " )
- Make a tick at "Match Case". (Most important step of all, you do not want to replace in some longer string which just happens to contain 1107 as well!)
- Hit "Replace all"
- Save
- Start warband and play :smile:

I dismissed the not-nice woman from my party and I don't remember her name. In which file are all the companion names defined? Maybe I can find her.

I saw another strange thing. I found in shops bags of special bullets that are marked as +50 damage, but they cost the same as the standard bullets with +1 damage. ???
Then the stats appear strange: +1 or +50? In WFAS for example there are different kind of bullets, but they are +1, +2, +3, +4 (not abnormally different values) and have a cost related to their potential. So I can't buy a +4 bag of bullets at the same price of a +1 bag (for obvious reasons).

Fire_and_Blood said:
The messages that are shown in a window have the number 1107, messages, that are displayed in the bottom left corner have the number 1106.

So all you would have to do is:
- open simple_trigger.txt with notepad++
- Ctrl+f to open search. Switch to "Replace" tab.
- In "Find what:" type "1107" (without " ")
- In "Replace with:" type "1106" (without " " )
- Make a tick at "Match Case". (Most important step of all, you do not want to replace in some longer string which just happens to contain 1107 as well!)
- Hit "Replace all"
- Save
- Start warband and play :smile:

Interesting. But I can't find 1107 in that file.
Please if someone know how to block all those popup messages tell me.
I don't understand how people can play the game with all that message spamming. It's the most stupid thing I've seen implemented in a game.

Bugs that I found so far :
Paying extra wages lowers your troop's morale
Granades can kill you even 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000km away
Granades can't kill enemy 1cm away

Enjoying this mod so far , looking forward to new era buildings and more options :grin: (btw could you add cannons ?)

Sorry for the doublepost , but here's another bug : Not only that it's hard to form a Empire but it's even harder when your "Subjects" provoke everyone on the map . Insta you vs all . Quite annoying , btw is this mod alive ?

Sorry we've been a little quiet people lately, I've been busy with IRL and Frenzied is recharging his creative batteries. First off, most issues reported in the thread or group bug wise have been stomped.

Second, I'd like to treat you all to a little something. A glimpse of what is to come with the next update. Part of the reason things have been quiet WIP content wise is Frenzied is waiting on the contributions of several other members of the team and tonight we've just received some amazing new WIP town, fortress and village scenes from OneWildTexan for the nation state of Gottemark.

Please view the WIP progress in this dropbox gallery here, I'm also adding some choice screenshots to the mod DB profile!

@dickbuttdragoon there are some huge normalmap texture glitches on the roof and walls of that star fort. You might want to check whether the resource files are in the right order in module.ini, or whether the textures are referenced.
Image below:

YMpq9HtLXpsOkDTdsjew5OrgISboH5NKVYdbd0LCuqp02blF7itxQdPUrFVj74Ul

There's a similar deal on these roof tiles where the normalmap looks like it's from a carpet:

GdwWOoaV6HuSYv7ggLcmPl5y0esQaZUqG5BL7HKAJ7FoWd6pWDGdJXqgNtBW6gFh

Just a heads up in case you haven't alreafy fixed it.

The screenshots are the scenes just being put together and tested, I'm sure he's fixed them. If not we'll tell him.

Considering the quality of the stuff presented, I doubt he'd leave fixing that out.

Hey!

I like the mod so far and I have some questions. I saw, that I have some officers at the start, if I use the money to buy an army. So, do they have any special role or just stand there with the rest?
Is it just bad luck, or there are only rocky or mountain terrains? It's not very suitable for this kind of warfare, but wherever i start a battle, I end up fighting and marching between huge hilltops, that have a jungle on and can't see a thing.
Is it possible to increase the travelling speed on the map? If I take the men at the start, my troop is very slow, even if I put some points to Pathfinding.
I love the way firearms work. It's a real challenge to figure out, how to use them effectively.(Especially pistols on longer range.)
Will there be artillery one day?

All officers come with a skill type of bonus that affects your stats, they are well worth having. As for terrain, eventually we'll be looking into adding custom battle scenes to break up the monetomy of the randomised stuff.

As for artillery, we'll see :wink:.

Our scener just finished making unique scenes for Gottemark, he is curious to hear what people want to see done next. I've suggested Swadia to him.

They are all on the Mod DB profile if you want to see his latest work. We're also waiting on Frederick to get back to us with some reskins of his own.

SeanBeansShako said:
Our scener just finished making unique scenes for Gottemark, he is curious to hear what people want to see done next. I've suggested Swadia to him.

They are all on the Mod DB profile if you want to see his latest work. We're also waiting on Frederick to get back to us with some reskins of his own.

I just saw them , they look amazing :grin: , but I forgot that you had a Modb page lol , so was worried that the mod might've died . So glad that it's still alive :grin:

EDIT : Btw will the annoying bug where every country declares a war on you be fixed ?

Hey Guys!!
I am in the process of creating new banners for this mod and this is what I've got so far.
If you have any recommendations, they are most welcome and will be considered.
Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom