SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for another up coming faction show case now!

Meet the Commonwealth of Gottemark!

t6dzsk.jpg

Clinging to the border coast and the snowy tundra lands north east of the Vaegir Tzardom is the nation of Gottemark. The people of Gottemark are descended from a combination of Vaegir nobility exiles, Sea Raider tribes of the north and a hodge podge of former steppe peoples who have nothing to do with the former nomad culture of the Khergits. Led by King Sigmund Vesa II, the descendent of a famous general who fought for the UPN in their Independence Wars of the 17th century and a minor elected government staffed by a middle class of Vaegir exiles and Calradian Nord nobles pushed out of the UPN, the nation of Gottemark strives to try and survive these modern times, which is increasingly difficult in their chosen location.

One of the ways of survival and growth is of course trade, staying on the good side of the UPN by learning from them the ways of nautical overseas trade and having a small but efficient navy of shallow draft built gunboats and brigs designed to navigate and defend the coastal fjords of the nation. Thanks to the UPN support in the south Gottemark for the time being is well protected from Imperial Vaegir ambitions and the revolutionary chaos of the Vilinchian horde. It even has it's own Imperial ambitions to the barely guarded Daneschwing Pass, which leads directly into the Vilinchian lands, providing a perfect invasion route.

Their army is made for brutal weather of the deep Vaegir arctic coast, they're trained to survive long marches and vicious winter nights, and have bred bulky Fjordling horses from Nordland exclusively to survive the weather. The bitter cold has turned these people into strong, tough soldiers, capable of fighting in any weather.

The Gottemark politics are fairly stable for an Eastern nation, the king is said to be competent, and kind to the people, despite being borderline mad. The aristocracy has shown a level of distaste for him, since he was born to an upper middle class merchant family, and often partakes in the management and maintainence of his personal estate, but their dislike only goes as far as sly and harsh remarks, for they fear the public and military who are loyal to the throne.

Map of Settlement and Fortress Locations here!

Image gallery show casing the soldiers of the army of Gottemark!

Please note the lack of hats for some in the screenshots is a glitch that was fixed. Everything is a WIP always in development with us. 

That is another faction more or less done, Frenzied is just making the final tweaks to them now with their uniforms, flags and faction leader and they are fully in the build.

We've got some more surprises ahead keep watching this thread and the Mod DB page!

Excuse my ignorance here: How to I play this? I've downloaded the .RAR files but I've never downloaded a mod without a launcher or installer. What do I do?

It is usually in the main folder of the Warband directory. If not, you really can just create a folder called Modules and extract all modifcations there.

When I click on the Warband icon, there are only two things: (file folder) SceneObj and (text document) rgl_config. Where do I put all the files? I tried making a new folder called Modules but it didn't work.

Here, go through the directory to SteamApps. Then go to common. Once you get to common, head down over to mountandbladewarband. The module folder should be in there.

Christ, this is embarrassing. I can't find SteamApps in the directory. Oh my god. Just pretend this is my first time using a PC. Sorry.

Okay, NOW is the last thing: when I launch the game, it quits out with the message: RGL Error unable to open file: Modules/TIA(what I named the folder)/Resource/hats.brf

If I were you, I would just do a fresh install of the Mod, now that you won't be ****ing with random files since you know how to properly install now.  If that doesn't work, I'll message Metalhead on Steam, and tell him to help you :smile:.

@ Raskolnikov716, yeah, it's definitely flagged a few files as viruses, re-download, reinstall and do it all with your anti-virus disabled. It's risky, but if you really want to play the mod then it's a risk worth taking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom