Knight at Arms
The messages that are shown in a window have the number 1107, messages, that are displayed in the bottom left corner have the number 1106.BenH said:I know that it's not an issue of this mod but it applies to all mods and maybe to original MB.
But I ask it here because I started playing this mod.
Is there any way to block all those popup messages, related to war declarations etc... that pop up constantly disrupting gameplay and forcing to dismiss them?
They are very very annoying.
So all you would have to do is:
- open simple_trigger.txt with notepad++
- Ctrl+f to open search. Switch to "Replace" tab.
- In "Find what:" type "1107" (without " ")
- In "Replace with:" type "1106" (without " " )
- Make a tick at "Match Case". (Most important step of all, you do not want to replace in some longer string which just happens to contain 1107 as well!)
- Hit "Replace all"
- Start warband and play