SP Oriental [WB] Arirang - Historic Korea Mod - MODELLERS NEEDED

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello? I am just an ordinary developer. I am a student living in South Korea, and I am making a korean mod.

The development of only one person is so hard. Especially for students. (And I can not speak English.)

South Korea has more than 100,000 users. I want to give pleasure to the Korean users.
They are looking forward to korean mode.

please give a helping hand. If you're interested my suggestion, send a Email or PM. (check my profile)

Arirang - Korea Mod - MODELLERS NEEDED

Thank you.

147A304B4FA4E68D2281AF

World Map of My mode, Arirang.

180A904B4FA4E6911611D3

19039F4B4FA4E68F1C20F4

Koguryo cavalry, an ancient country of Korea  (Model: My friend nellavita.)

1319504B4FA4E68D05C4F8

Koguryo cavalry

I approve this project :grin:

It is very interesting so far.

May we see more detailed screenshot of the Lancers'/Cavalry's armour in game?

I have always found Korean people interesting (A good thing) Considering I live right beside a Hyndai plant (A lot of Koreans live around me) . They are so nice, and funny, This probably has nothing to do with this, But I cannot wait to see how this turns out. Good luck!

Bravo

Bayard-X said:
MadVader said:

That was not very kind of you.
It wasn't meant to be kind, it's a standard warning. I do agree though that kindness works better and cynical jokes are overdone.
When you are watching the mods in progress in this board (and many people do that), you don't want to see dead mods cluttering the first page because of oblivious necromancy. (Or off-topic bumps like this one :smile:)
It's expected from forum posters to check the date of the last post in the thread, especially the last post of the author (May 6), and maybe check his last online appearance (May 2:cool:, then use common sense to gauge if further posting is relevant.

Well, hopefully someone else will take up the work on a Korean-Mod.

Anyway.

Reading your last post, I came to hope that you don't think ReMo was dead.

It is not.

Back
Top Bottom