SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaampper said:
people on facebook commenting on the image says that Castelry Rock doesn't come in the 3th series.
People that read the book will tell you Casterly Rock will not appear as major location as far as Martin has written yet, left aside Cersei's and Jaime's childhood memories flashback episodes :razz:

But since Tywin took his toilet there the past 3 decades, I supose they have a huge pile of gold in the basement :mrgreen:

Letissier said:
Art of Justice said:
Letissier said:
I was wondering, will you add a religion feature in this? :smile:
So that you can choose to be either a follower of the Old gods, the Seven or perhaps even the lord of light.

I was recently thinking about that. Need to look more into the complexity of that, but I certainly want that (and when I do, I don't change my mind) :razz:

You could ask the Brytenwalda team how they did it :smile:
I'm sure they are happy to help you!

If you guys do something like this, it would awesome if the player could become the high septon and choose (or a cpu could choose) to excomunicate certian families/factions resulting in other families/factions to become more hostile towards them. I also had another idea but it might be a little spoiling, so if you guys are intrested in hearing PM me!

And after that great army of crusaders spawning near Kings Landing and starting war against those excommunicated nobles...and every unreligious man man they met on their way))

Hitman216 said:
Letissier said:
Art of Justice said:
Letissier said:
I was wondering, will you add a religion feature in this? :smile:
So that you can choose to be either a follower of the Old gods, the Seven or perhaps even the lord of light.

I was recently thinking about that. Need to look more into the complexity of that, but I certainly want that (and when I do, I don't change my mind) :razz:

You could ask the Brytenwalda team how they did it :smile:
I'm sure they are happy to help you!
If you guys do something like this, it would awesome if the player could become the high septon and choose (or a cpu could choose) to excomunicate certian families/factions resulting in other families/factions to become more hostile towards them. I also had another idea but it might be a little spoiling, so if you guys are intrested in hearing PM me!
Actually sitting in a room and getting fatter all day long is an option in warband. I did that the past two years on pw and warband rp, as a Noble though, not as priest.
In a singleplayer mechanic it would get a little.... old.

On a sidenote, since the question with excommunication in game terms always and only ever means to justifie a kill in the eye of god and men, and I have sadly not found anything pointing it out in the first posts: will it be possible to kill captive Lords?

P.S. after reading trough the first post after long time again, i saw you ADDED FREELANCER :grin: awesome, just awesome. You guys are heroes, but you know that I hope.

Since last week's preview was late, I figured to show this one a bit early.  Finishing up House Martell's 2nd Tier of foot troops, calvary will be featured in next week's.

Dornish Spearbearer
2013-02-28_00006_zps1c2dd92e.jpg

2013-02-28_00007_zps9f4368fb.jpg

2013-02-28_00008_zps381479d0.jpg

2013-02-28_00009_zpsd8e2ec3a.jpg

2013-02-28_00010_zps99576f9a.jpg

Dornish Assassin (Ranged)
2013-02-28_00001_zpsf73a38bd.jpg

2013-02-28_00002_zps515cc601.jpg

2013-02-28_00003_zpsa29de9d2.jpg

2013-02-28_00004_zpsba4bc25f.jpg

2013-02-28_00005_zpsad5f4447.jpg

Mind you, these troop models are finished.

Very nice work, but some weapons would be nice also or maybe some stats to compare the faction troops. Other than that what you guys are doing is amazing thruly a work of art.

lp

If I remember right the modellers aren't spending too much time on weapons. Other than some special ones like the Valaryian steel swords and such. Mostly we're using OSP resources for weapons.

laukka22 said:
May I ask you when this mod is probably to be released? ofc the specific date is impossible but say it in months?

I will answer you if you answer my question - when are you probably to help the development? In months.

laukka22 said:
May I ask you when this mod is probably to be released? ofc the specific date is impossible but say it in months?

To put at time on this would be very unwise. Reason being is that while Art is definatley helping out with the coding and we have a solid core team of scene makers. We are lacking in terms of full time modellers/texturers, aside from a couple team members.

At this point in the progress when it comes to the troop trees its almost yhe same as last months update. We have a couple of finished sets of Baratheon and Vale armors but just a few here and there.  Art and Grandmaster with the help of Legionaire have done an amazing amount of coding. Enough so at this rate we could possibly skip a beta all together. We need help when it comes to the troop trees in making their armor and such.

So until we finish the troop trees there will be no release.

hiner said:
laukka22 said:

To put at time on this would be very unwise. Reason being is that while Art is definatley helping out with the coding and we have a solid core team of scene makers. We are lacking in terms of full time modellers/texturers, aside from a couple team members.

At this point in the progress when it comes to the troop trees its almost yhe same as last months update. We have a couple of finished sets of Baratheon and Vale armors but just a few here and there.  Art and Grandmaster with the help of Legionaire have done an amazing amount of coding. Enough so at this rate we could possibly skip a beta all together. We need help when it comes to the troop trees in making their armor and such.

So until we finish the troop trees there will be no release.

I can only add to that that if you want the mod to come out sooner and you can't spend a few days to learn how to model and texture just enough to help us out, then stalk all your friends and their friends and their friends, look for modellers/texturers among them and beg each of them to make at least 1 armor for our mod.

hiner said:
If I remember right the modellers aren't spending too much time on weapons. Other than some special ones like the Valaryian steel swords and such. Mostly we're using OSP resources for weapons.
I made a lot of weapon for mod, to me told that the armor is now necessary, but I can switch over and to the weapon

I hope it's not to much to ask but  :oops: Do you think you possible can send me the lannister HBO armor to me in a mail or something? Ofcourse it's your choice but if not, please tell me who made that armor so i can contact him :smile:

there are two armors from the lannister HBO series, one of them make by BilWit did the second make by supersonic, a helmet, a coat, gloves and boots were done by me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom