SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone can spit, but we in turn don't climb to them and in their mods we aren't spat, some should reflect as they look from outside, being rude or speaking maliciously here. Though in the mods do too most, I help developers mod Russia 13 eyelids, and at this forum saw models taken from this mod without demand of developers)), however we and about it we are silent, as it for the benefit of community of players. Or now to lift a shouting why didn't ask permission, etc.?

Cozur Mr. Martin knows about this modification. We contacted it about some problems connected with technical details of Westeros. Whether you can tell about yours of mod too? If there is no that you watch yourself, and it isn't necessary to teach us to copyright laws, etc.

Erreul said:
Wait a second, your telling me that instead of actually dealing with issues, and reporting someone you would just rather let it be an issue, and in your own power, (Witch to me seems limited to asking the person to stop) and allow it to continue by responding to the bait, as previously pointed out? That seems very illogical, I don't care what background you come from, that makes little sense to let a troll troll. This is no way an attack to anyone involved, I'm just trying to understand why the age long act of ignoring people can't be brought into play, haha.

As I said, I prefer dealing with issues myself instead of running to somebody for help like lil' mammas' boy.
And judging mentality is quite a racist thing to do amigo.

Anyways, let's close this topic everyone, ok?
Let's stick to the discussion of the mod and not get carried away.

and it

and if in a consequence someone uses my models me it won't irritate, and will please as it was pleasant to someone and it uses it for what these models and textures and are created by me

Sorry for the delay, but it's time for the weekly previews.  Again from House Martell's 2nd Tier of troops.

Dornish Footman
2013-02-22_00003_zpsf9885184.jpg

2013-02-22_00002_zps1ba87e26.jpg

2013-02-22_00004_zps3030ba7b.jpg

2013-02-22_00005_zps2e84788c.jpg

2013-02-22_00006_zps2c5ce2c8.jpg

Dornish Marksman (Ranged)
2013-02-22_00007_zpsdcec4a16.jpg

2013-02-22_00008_zps20562f13.jpg

2013-02-22_00009_zps0f6b0038.jpg

2013-02-22_00010_zps50f5a837.jpg

2013-02-22_00011_zpse156b86c.jpg

Piece of soundtrack made by Goodfella

[size=14pt]As some of you may know, I hate showing unfinished work.  But here's a small preview of Lannisport, that's still a WIP.

2013-02-24_00001_zps2a9f0490.jpg

2013-02-24_00002_zps2864d119.jpg

2013-02-24_00003_zps1c1b96fe.jpg

2013-02-24_00004_zps08a2b922.jpg

So I finally got the signatures figured out, but could someone make one for the the Night's Watch with either their oath or the motto "Here we stand." on it?

Thanks!  :grin:

I didn't mean to be racist, I have an inherent problem of wording things in no way to what I mean. I appologize to anyone who took me as being such, and as such will move onto this:
Damn I really want to play this mod..

I do believe I will allie my self with House Arryn, their troop tree, and relative army equality, with that infantry diversity, really draws me to them. The names are what I'm used to hearig I guess. I don't know any of their history though. What about you guys?

Erreul said:
I do believe I will allie my self with House Arryn, their troop tree, and relative army equality, with that infantry diversity, really draws me to them. The names are what I'm used to hearig I guess. I don't know any of their history though. What about you guys?

I believe my avatar and signature answers your question :smile:

Dude... The troops looks great, the lannisport looks great but what gets me really stuck on your post is that soundtrack! Great work!

Art of Justice said:
Erreul said:

I believe my avatar and signature answers your question :smile:

So it does, sire. Tread carefully, Erreul - any and all that do not stand with His Grace Stannis Baratheon may feel my ax at their necks before this year is out.

Lannisterport is looking good! I like that you didn't squash red paint everywhere as most would have done, Hiner. Though I wonder, will we be able to catch a glimpse of the ginormous gold mine that Casterly Rock is built upon, blessing the Lannisters with endless wealth?

That's a very nice sword you made there Serega, very Norsey! I will look for it in the game! And of course the soundtrack is very nice. Anxious music that will fit a frightening battle like a glove!

Can anyone recall what kind of calendar Westeros is using? I mean, how many months in year and days in month they have. Is it the same as IRL, but with winter being able to last for years?

As I remember Geroge Martin never wrote any month names, but he has said that the world is approximately the same size as our own, days are the same length, years are the same length, BUT  winter and summer can occur at any point of the year and can last from anywhere between a month and several years long at a time
The reasons for this strange seasonal process have not yet been revealed

Wernicke said:
Lannisterport is looking good! I like that you didn't squash red paint everywhere as most would have done, Hiner. Though I wonder, will we be able to catch a glimpse of the ginormous gold mine that Casterly Rock is built upon, blessing the Lannisters with endless wealth?

Well I will add a couple of banners here and there. Still alot of the finer details to be done(i.e. barrels & boxes). When it comes to the gold mine, I will add some "cave entrance" models to illistrate them. But Casterly Rock itself is it's own castle so therefore will have it's ow  scene as well. I'm hoping that with the mountain OSP pack I will be able to add the caves and catacombs to the Casterly Rock scene.

I'm glad that you though. One of the easier scenes I've done in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom