SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I not sure now, but i think we had a script back in the old version of ASoIaF that made progressive invasions of Others if they werent kept in check (parties defeated) by the Night Watch (or anyone),  they would spawn more and more into the south, i remember seeing them as far as White Harbor.

Lannister Shields

Lannister heavy shield
mb50b.jpg

mb51t.jpg

mb52p.jpg

mb53.jpg

Lannister light shield (this is not final version )
mb55.jpg

mb54.jpg

I imagine you already talked, but there is a lot of stuff your mods could share + you can work together on such projects...(map, weapons,characters, resources...)
:grin:

Like your shields...

While, one thing I can offer to help while I learn to mod, is write dialogue.

If the team wants any assistance writing the dialogue for the Lords and Ladies of a Song of fire and ice, I am more then willing.

To help the feel of if the characters stepped right out of the books and into the mod. (As much as warband can allow that)

Now there is a work on texts for NPC, the next weeks they will be inserted into game. But we are glad to the help always )).

Definitely the most promising Game of Thrones mod so far, glad to see Bilwit aboard the team with his awesome talent.

I'll be watching this very closely, good luck everyone.

If you need a writer or a proof reader, let me know and I'll be glad to help. I've read all the books and watched the series twice over.

I cannot wait to make the Targaryens concur.

This is by far the best looking ASOIAF mod being made.

If you need any help with Lore or character relations i would be more than willing to help.

When I saw that wolf I went all Johny Bravo with "Ooooh moma"  :eek:
But that's ment for companion dire worlf right? Right? Riiiiiight?  :mrgreen:

When I saw that wolf I went all Johny Bravo with "Ooooh moma" 
But that's ment for companion dire worlf right? Right? Riiiiiight? 
Sorry my  English bad, I haven't understood. If you meant that the wolf will be the companion of the  hero  we think over it

Yea, in a fun way he was asking if it would be a companion dire wolf.

Because he is really excited.

If you guys are going to think about it, I'd throw my vote in. It'd be amazing to have a dire wolf companion.  Though I'd wonder how hard its path finding would be.

You make the dornishmen very heavily-armed.In the book,I always imagined the desert and rhoynish ones like sarranids.The marchers like Almoravid Golden Age andalusians.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
You make the dornishmen very heavily-armed.In the book,I always imagined the desert and rhoynish ones like sarranids.The marchers like Almoravid Golden Age andalusians.
Armor at dornishmen will be both easy and heavy, an armor on a screen not for dornishmen, only a helmet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom