SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "man" is hardly suitable, I'm just the herald :grin:
The men behind these work speak only on russian forum  :wink:
And thank u for your kind words.

This is amazing. Give my regards to the modders!

I always seen plenty of people offering help, but no modding experience, and think I should not do that.

So I won't. Yet.

I am messing around with the modules systems myself, following a few texturing tutorials, and using some other mod experience (Total War) to play around with in Warband.  If I ever get some skill, I would love to THEN offer my help to this awesome mod :wink:.

Till then, good look and I can't wait.

Really nice work you have done here, now I have to wait for another mod  :smile:

And I just wanted to point out that you have written Highgarden false, sorry for the complaint, but one error less you have do find later  :wink:

Yeah, I spotted that aswell as OldtAwn :smile:
There are also some castles/villages missing. Those are old maps, so no worries - all mistakes will be gone in time :wink:

Your team is quite big, if you guys co-ordinate everything well you can do wonders!

Will a Multiplayer version ever see the light of day?

For the first beta we need at least finished Westeros: placing cities and castles accordingly to lore (50% done), creating lords and troop trees along with weapons and armor.

Then the free cities will come into play, with tons of tasty good they produce (like Pentos will have vallyrian steel items from Quohor etc.)

The ultimate goal is to script the ability to bring house Targaryen back on the Iron Throne. Yes, there will be Dany and Dothraki :grin:
Also, there will be events such as King-beyond-the-Wall assault, the Others' Invasion is also a possibility.

Soory if you take my suggestion offensively, but... have you asked other Westeroas mods to share their work or merge...
I believe you can have some serious talk with them...

Well, we thought of that, but it seems different teams have different visions (include/not include House Targaryen and Essos), different setting (ASOIAF mod takes place earlier, with Renly still alive for example - and that means one more major facton and massive diffrences in lords alligiances), so uniting could cause conflicts of interests which can result in failure to produce even a beta, and we don't want that, don't we?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom