SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roran 13 said:
Serega_B said:
Khall

The leatehr legthingies are awfully suspiciously similar to Skyrim's plate armour/scale armour/whatever armour leather thingies. I just closed Skyrim and stared for hours at the same thing.

You are right part of an armor from a skyrim, and in a skyrim there are textures which were done by Bilwit for this  mod

Cozur said:
I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

I think I was pretty comprehensible when I implied where you should go with your allowances. Why do you think that we care about your personal opinion on this matter? Do you hold any kind of conversation with rights owners on behalf of our team? I don't think so. Then why all this useless flaming in our thread?

Last time I checked, you still had your thread with plenty of space there to share your groundless statements. I suggest you relieve ourselves of your presence if you keep returning to this topic you apparently like so much.

Art of Justice said:
Cozur said:
I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

I think I was pretty comprehensible when I implied where you should go with your allowances. Why do you think that we care about your personal opinion on this matter? Do you hold any kind of conversation with rights owners on behalf of our team? I don't think so. Then why all this useless flaming in our thread?

Last time I checked, you still had your thread with plenty of space there to share your groundless statements. I suggest you relieve ourselves of your presence if you keep returning to this topic you apparently like so much.
tumblr_m45fppWEoW1qzl2xuo1_400.gif

I can make just the same model itself but to accelerate creation process I used part of an armor from a skyrim, I don't think that it is bad that people want to see finished mod and as soon as possible if the team doesn't want to use this armor it leaves as OSP  and then you will be against?

No, you see, when he says it's not allowed, he means that it's not allowed on this forum. If you use models or textures ripped from another game you will not be allowed to link the file here, upload to the nexus site or have a thread advertising it on the forum.

1. That armor is not included to the mod yet.
2. I don't believe it is a coincidence that Admin who visits this thread first time is within the moment when Cozur once again brings up spicy topic about copyrights and "all that cal".
Mate, if you wanna make your own ASOIAF mod look better, then give some more attention to it instead of pouring yet another bucket of filth on the one that is in the works.
We told you once already that these kind of talks are out of place here.
And you're not original in this case - we had Belendor and ThaneWulfghar freak out in this thread when their ASOAIF projects didn't go as well as they wanted.

Moss said:
No, you see, when he says it's not allowed, he means that it's not allowed on this forum. If you use models or textures ripped from another game you will not be allowed to link the file here, upload to the nexus site or have a thread advertising it on the forum.
Well, I will publish the works at the Russian forum :smile:

Damn, you guys are pretty defensive, it is obviously a part of a skyrim texture, copy pasted onto it. Being a texture artist myself I would mind if people did that kind of stuff with my work. Just make your own textures -> everybody's happy. Still supporting this wonderfull mod, just my two cents.

Count of Flanders said:
Damn, you guys are pretty defensive, it is obviously a part of a skyrim texture, copy pasted onto it. Being a texture artist myself I would mind if people did that kind of stuff with my work. Just make your own textures -> everybody's happy. Still supporting this wonderfull mod, just my two cents.

That's why I said this armor piece is not in the mod.

I simply pointed out that some people are glad to use any opportunity given to use it to their advantage :wink:

Shimmler, if you feel someone posting in this thread has been harassing you or posting inappropriately please report it, but all I've seen here is someone trying to inform Serega of the rules on this forum and you blowing up with a childish and overly aggressive response.

For the record this is hardly the first time I've visited this thread, posts here have been reported more times than I care to remember. Try to keep the discussion mature and if you feel someone is baiting you report them instead of replying and playing right into their hands.

Moss said:
Shimmler, if you feel someone posting in this thread has been harassing you or posting inappropriately please report it, but all I've seen here is someone trying to inform Serega of the rules on this forum and you blowing up with a childish and overly aggressive response.

For the record this is hardly the first time I've visited this thread, posts here have been reported more times than I care to remember. Try to keep the discussion mature and if you feel someone is baiting you report them instead of replying and playing right into their hands.

We have different mentality mate.
In ex-soviet countries "reporting" is considered an act of low and miserable people. Children are the only one for how it is considered ok due to their age.
I don't need to report cause I am OK with dealing with all kind of jerks myself and without troubling moderators and admins, who I am sure have more important stuff to take care of.

Ok people, I would need a little help. I am making the Merman-statue Well prop for White Harbour and I don't have the books with me here, therefore I would need the english description of the well and the statue, if there is any because I can't remember. Anyone kind enough to do this for me could PM me with the answer.

This isn't eastern Europe, it's an international message board, hosted in Canada for a Turkish company. If you don't want people posting in this thread either ask them to stop and report them when they don't, or stop complaining that they keep posting. As is all you're doing is acting like a child by complaining about conversations you're choosing to have and fueling flame wars that just mean more reported posts of internet slap fights for the moderators to deal with.

@Serega_B,
Its a nice model and all, but like count of flanders said dont use other peoples textures (whether its from another game or a mod) without permission. Its not fair on the initial creator - I'd be annoyed if other people used my stuff without permission. Still really nice model but try to use/create your own textures in future, usually it'll look better as well because its meant for the model your working on and not just been pasted in :grin:

TheLoneWolf1 said:
Ok people, I would need a little help. I am making the Merman-statue Well prop for White Harbour and I don't have the books with me here, therefore I would need the english description of the well and the statue, if there is any because I can't remember. Anyone kind enough to do this for me could PM me with the answer.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Fishfoot_Yard

Sending a message to make sure you see it.

Shimmler said:
Moss said:
ask them to stop

Doing it all the time, isn't helping at all.

Exactly. I've already told him to stop discussing that topic here. Let's see if now he heeds our words.

When it comes to the forum rules, I believe the moderators can deal with the case themselves without any dogs snooping around.

Stevon said:
Hitman216 said:
I think I am going blind, because I still see nothing about being/not being able to download this mod, I'm sorry for being a nube.
Oh, and how do I put the Winter is coming banner thing under my posts

P.S Winter is still coming.
Well first off, the subforum you are in is titled: The Pioneer's Guild - Mods Under Construction, none of the mods listed here are released yet. :wink:

To add a signature, you copy the code for your preferred signature (found on the first page) then scroll over 'profile' at the top left of this site (4th button) and select 'forum profile' on the drop down menu. There you should see a 'signature' box in which to paste the code, then hit 'change profile' at the bottom, et voilà, you have your signature! :grin:

thanks!

Wait a second, your telling me that instead of actually dealing with issues, and reporting someone you would just rather let it be an issue, and in your own power, (Witch to me seems limited to asking the person to stop) and allow it to continue by responding to the bait, as previously pointed out? That seems very illogical, I don't care what background you come from, that makes little sense to let a troll troll. This is no way an attack to anyone involved, I'm just trying to understand why the age long act of ignoring people can't be brought into play, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom