SP Antiquity [WB] Rise of Rome mod (Looking for Modelers,Texturers,Coders)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luigy500 said:
I Know the mod which you're talking about and have been watching it but just like you I doub't it would ever get finished.

I'm co-leader for Cursus Honorum
let me explain:

first things first we are'nt dead, we've hit a rough patch because most of our team members have had final exams for the most of this year

though this has been a nuicance we have'nt stopped putting in more items, features (some of which are our own) and whatnot
(I think most of you will appreciate our work after we realese it in our next patch)

we are now re-organizing the dev team, kicking those who have'nt responded to our e-mails, recruiting more people and trying to find unrealesed mods (just like this one) who've taken on to much work for 2 people with only basic modding skills to achieve the ultimate goal of making a good pre-marian rome sp mod and merge them with our (if the leaders want to of cource :smile: )

zemdu said:
Luigy500 said:
I Know the mod which you're talking about and have been watching it but just like you I doub't it would ever get finished.

I'm co-leader for Cursus Honorum
let me explain:

first things first we are'nt dead, we've hit a rough patch because most of our team members have had final exams for the most of this year

though this has been a nuicance we have'nt stopped putting in more items, features (some of which are our own) and whatnot
(I think most of you will appreciate our work after we realese it in our next patch)

we are now re-organizing the dev team, kicking those who have'nt responded to our e-mails, recruiting more people and trying to find unrealesed mods (just like this one) who've taken on to much work for 2 people with only basic modding skills to achieve the ultimate goal of making a good pre-marian rome sp mod and merge them with our (if the leaders want to of cource :smile: )
Idea is productive and you all profit with it!We play  it and you all get credits for doing it.
:grin: Thumbs up!

Hello I'm gonna close this mod and head on over to work with Zemdu and his much more developed mod Cursus Honorum which is based on the same idea this mod is based on if anyone one was interested in this mod head on over to Cursus Honorum who are looking for people to add to the team. Thanks to those who helped me and submitted material for me to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom