SP Native WB:Restart!

Users who are viewing this thread

63c89be4ad94.jpg

"WB: Restart!" - This is a project aiming to overhaul graphics and to correct defects of the original Warband, it is inspired by the "Life of Calradia" by Lord Jamestown
All original textures were improved - they were redrawn in x2 and in x4 scale. New realistic lighting, menus and interfaces, improved sound and music, eliminated many developers flaws. Some older models have been remastered.

IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO PLAY WITH THE SHADER QUALITY SETTINGS BELOW HIGH, THIS MAY RESULT IN THE UNABILITY AND / OR UNSTABLE WORK OF THE ABOVE SHADERS. DIRECTX 7 MODE IS NOT SUPPORTED

Textures from this mod can be used to create your own modifications without the my permission, just mention me in credits.
Also allowed to use "WBRestart!" as the basis for your mods, but in this case you must mention in the credits not only me (Tissimir), but also all the OSP and LSP that I used to create this mod.

Changes:
  • All original textures were redrawn in increased resolutions
  • Parallax. Previously, flat walls got some volume and became more realistic
  • SSAO
  • New lighting
  • Fixed horse damage
  • Fixed damage from falling from a height
  • Ability to increase the size of the battle up to 1000 persons (via battle sizer in the mod folder)
  • Several ladders to storm the walls
  • Some new scenes and improved old ones
  • Fixed very low resolution textures turning into a mess when playing
  • Improved sound and music
  • All menus and loading screens were improved
  • Strategic mini-map in the reports menu
  • More lively NPCs, many new animations for standing and sitting characters
  • Many improved models
  • Animated fabrics, lamps, signs and other elements found in cities

12acdca1e752.jpg

5343fa796860.jpg

1c8b00b591fb.jpg

1ab380498e42.jpg

bc7fc2f2f854.jpg

0786982ab6ab.jpg

5beb68cce3d0.jpg

a0c0304b61f2.jpg

5d7cb92d64d9.jpg

7d5233c08142.jpg

0b4e7367df1a.jpg

7117483f8d93.jpg

16ba1d59b080.jpg

690bbf12498f.jpg

8cc7fe8d9ba8.jpg

18684903c796.jpg

a61ae9d04909.jpg

4e5f74689cd8.jpg

dd5113228fe3.jpg

a6347e5c2de2.jpg

dd5ede35bb0f.jpg

0fdc545d96eb.jpg

Tissimir - creator
Chanpanskoe - russifier
Dima Gonchar, Captain Obvious - testing and help with optimization

Home page: https://commando.com.ua/mb/modswarband/4456-mod-wb-restart-tema-redaktiruetsya.html

No, diplomacy is not planned yet. The mod initially positions itself as a "remastering" of the original warband without unnecessary innovations.

Hi Tissimir, I downloaded your Mod from Nexus. I genuinely appreciate the mod, everything looks better. However, I made a TaleWorlds forum account just to tell you that the only thing holding back your remaster, is that the "Merchant of (starting location) is always missing from the scenes. After not seeing any activity on the Nexus page, I'm putting my hopes into you seeing this message here.

Again, the mod is truly wonderful, and the bug is really inconsequential to continuing the game, but it seems like such an annoyance when compared to how well the rest of the mod works and makes Warband run smoother. If you could please fix this slight bug, you will be doing a great service for the Warband community, on top of the tremendous work you've already done.

Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom