WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Berserker Pride

Grandmaster Knight
Discuss.

Just started the port but it is happening.  Can't tell you how long it will take.  But PROBABLY not that long.  Lots of new **** in WB that will change items.  Very good chance that the dragonslayer will never be blocked again.  And will also get knockdown.  For those things that don't die in one hit anyway. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FINALLY!
Though as a berserk fan I am immune to long waits for updates anyway...

So glad you're working on it, it is only a small exaggeration to say I bought Warband solely for you porting this mod.
Looking forward to it.

Whoa, lol. I happen to look at this mod's section for once and I see this on the exact day of it's posting?
Must be fate, I'll try out the mod, and then expectantly wait for the port.  :razz:

NO for Warband port! I hate WB, it's just 1.011 with multiplayer, really nothing more. But that's just my opinnion.

Kolba said:
NO for Warband port! I hate WB, it's just 1.011 with multiplayer, really nothing more. But that's just my opinnion.

...Well then your opinion is stupid,
hey but that's just my opinion of your opinion.

Next time don't say something so nonsensical about what's been incoming for a rather long time. Do you actually think the ported game will somehow devalue the mod in general?

Kolba said:

Not to be an ass Kolba, but your opinion is wrong.  Objectively wrong.  There are quite a lot of new features besides multiplayer that make it a distinctly different experience.  Now whether or not that's a good thing or a bad thing is a matter of opinion.

Back
Top Bottom